The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Hypothetically speaking

DenMoria
DenMoria
✭✭✭✭✭
Hypothetically, how viable is a non-magic using build in ESO.

I would really like to create a two-handed (with bow-backup), heavy armor build in ESO just to get away from all the magicka stuff. Perhaps with only the templar quick-heal.

Obviously it would need to be stamina based, but I'm wondering your thoughts.
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm, I would go for medium armor instead of heavy for the critical chance bonus you have with it.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What would you be using this hypothetical build for? PvE? PvP?

BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    What would you be using this hypothetical build for? PvE? PvP?

PvE generally speaking. I've found that my mage is just boring me to death with the same sequence of spam effects and never any up close violence. I love her, don't get me wrong. With my little monkey and me, we have pretty much just trounced through Morrowind heedlessly slaughtering everything in our path that is below 2 levels above us, even in groups.

I thought I'd do a little experimenting. An Altmer Avenger, A Nord Beserker, An Orc Monster.

Not too much stealth, very little magic.

You know the drill.

Would it even be viable for PvP? I suppose I'd need to carry a bunch of those "reveal" potions and have lots of magic resistance to even make that viable, although, I could use Soul Magic, I suppose and negate magic.