The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Future pvp dlc.Anything on the drawing table Zos?

Lifecode666
Lifecode666
✭✭✭
Hey Zos.

I was just wandering if there is anything coming to eso pvp in near future?

I love this game, but after 3 week vacation I find no reason to play anymore.
There is nothing more for me to gain.
And the boring flowergrind to make tri-pots is terrible.

This is a great game and I was wandering if anything at all is beeing worked on?

My ideas:

1-Arena (Duals) with the option to zone in as audience and watch battles(all skills greyed out)
2-Introduction of token system for craftable pvp armors and wepons.
3-Tri stat potion available for sale. Tokens and tel-var
4-New world pvp dailies
5-New pvp sets
6-Mount pvp. Mount armor for horses and Thrustwepons. Lances and spears that you can thrust towards enemie (Cone attack) In cyrodil
7-Introduction of Minigames with 1-2-3 diffrent maps that change each weekend. 4vs4 (SIGN UP)
8.A placeholder(KING)or something in each keep that defends.(Tokenreward/Possible armor drop) [/quote]

@ZOS_JanS

@ZOS_GinaBruno

@ZOS_KaiSchober

@ZOS_GaryA

@ZOS_TristanK
Up the hornz
  • jeedrzej
    jeedrzej
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are working on arenas and duels. But no ETA
    Each DLC there are new sets. A lot of them are usefull in PVP
    Well there was plan aboud mount fightning but it has been abbadoned.
    They arent going to introduce token system in this moment.
    Jeedrzej - Magica Dragonknight lvl 50
    Ealian Elieilijas - Magica Sorcerer lvl 50
    Enerias Kazner - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Marcelius SIlny - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Anvena Kazner - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Arcynekromantka Anastazja - Magica Nightblade lvl 50
    Threiva Krwawooka - Stamina Sorcerer lvl 50
    Anvena Karen - Stamina Templat lvl 50
    Furia Dorathis - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Verinia Dziecię Światła - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Anwen Llenariolis - Magica Warden lvl 50
    Welandil Mroźne Serce - Magicka Warden lvl 50
    Brunein Silny - Stamina Warden lvl 50
    Jilialis Szept Nocy - Magicka Sorcerer lvl 50
    Dareiva Tancerka Cieni - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Doweriusz Desson - Magicka Necromancer lvl 40

Achievement Hunter
    32560 Achievement Points
    CP1203
    3916 collected books
    305 days in-game
    Options
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZoS will discuss it next year but they are working on it. I have the feeling that it will be to late for any discussions when they announce it. It will be: "this is what we did, please discuss but we will not change anything because we dont have time. Any possible changes will be scheduled for the next major update."
    Because I can!
    Options
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lift the gag order from the PVP devs ZOS.
    Options
  • kongkim
    kongkim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    ZoS will discuss it next year but they are working on it. I have the feeling that it will be to late for any discussions when they announce it. It will be: "this is what we did, please discuss but we will not change anything because we dont have time. Any possible changes will be scheduled for the next major update."

Haha if people had that much to say we would get a horrible DLC and most people would be mad and arguing and hating each other as their ide did not get in the there.. :dizzy:
    Hope they listen to people and minor tweaks, but never lets players change it all as it would never stop.
    Options
  • Vipstaakki
    Vipstaakki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not buy the Imperial city and i would definitely not buy this piece of DLC if it includes PvP.
    Options
  • Lifecode666
    Lifecode666
    ✭✭✭
    Imperial City pvp is about the only thing that is fun these days
    Up the hornz
    Options
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sure hope not. Why cater to one of the least played part of the game? (I know you PvP fanboys will disagree, that's OK, but you're still wrong to think otherwise).

They should focus on fixing bugs and developing more PvE content. PvP is a niche for PvE focused MMOs...of which ESO is a PvE focused MMO. If you want PvP, I am sure there other games out there doing a better job at it.
    Options
  • incite
    incite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imperial City pvp is about the only thing that is fun these days

What he said

And yes i hope they bring out more scaled pvp content. Start with simple arena 1v1 2v2 5v5 and go from there. Don't expect\ask them to bring all whole list of wishes in 1 sweep, lets focus on receiving a basic
    PC EU

no1 knows me, no1 cares about me but sshh, don't tell

Options
  • Helgi_Skotina
    Helgi_Skotina
    ✭✭✭
    They should add new things to cyro, and also make days with open world PvP so noone will be safe in any zones. There is too many PvE in the game and PvE players are safe until they stay in PvE zones, that has to change. Fight or die.
    Options
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
    Options
  • xXTriggerXx
    xXTriggerXx
    Soul Shriven
    I sure hope not. Why cater to one of the least played part of the game? (I know you PvP fanboys will disagree, that's OK, but you're still wrong to think otherwise).

They should focus on fixing bugs and developing more PvE content. PvP is a niche for PvE focused MMOs...of which ESO is a PvE focused MMO. If you want PvP, I am sure there other games out there doing a better job at it.

The whole meaning of this game is to bring your alliance to the crown. I can`t agree with your statement that ESO is such a PVE focused game. I think PVP is in this game as important as PVE!
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1-Arena (Duals) with the option to zone in as audience and watch battles(all skills greyed out)
    ZOS confirmed it is in production, but no ETA and btw the idea of zoneing in as audience is great!!

I do not understand - please explain

good idea

4-New world pvp dailies
    yes please!!

5-New pvp sets
    as answered, every DLC brings new sets

6-Mount pvp. Mount armor for horses and Thrustwepons. Lances and spears that you can thrust towards enemie (Cone attack) In cyrodil
    yes please!!

7-Introduction of Minigames with 1-2-3 diffrent maps that change each weekend. 4vs4 (SIGN UP)
    yes!!

8.A placeholder(KING)or something in each keep that defends.(Tokenreward/Possible armor drop) [/quote]
    interresting idea, I agree!!
    Options
  • ScottK1994
    ScottK1994
    ✭✭✭
    How important are they making arenas? Are they going to balance characters around them?
    Options
  • Helgi_Skotina
    Helgi_Skotina
    ✭✭✭
    It would be nice to get:
    1. Bounty quests for a named player (you have to kill @HelgiSkotina) and during doing this quest you should have the location of this player on your map.
    2. Entering cyro and IC as a bandit to gank anyone.
    3. 2-3 times a year a week where all Tamriel becomes a PvP zone and you can kill newcomrs at Bleackrock or zerg Reapers march with a EP train.
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have mentioned their PvP plans to a degree. I would not expext them to reply to every thread like this merely because it's so repetitive.

You can alway post your questions in the Ask us Anything thread when they have it up.
    Options
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    200.gif
    Options
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to get:
    1. Bounty quests for a named player (you have to kill @HelgiSkotina) and during doing this quest you should have the location of this player on your map.
    3. 2-3 times a year a week where all Tamriel becomes a PvP zone and you can kill newcomrs at Bleackrock or zerg Reapers march with a EP train.

Definite no to #3. Imagine the Cyrodiil lag all over. No thanks.

#1 and #2? Sure, why not.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    It would be nice to get:

Yea, 3 is just a poor idea. Not much of a PvP thing to want to kill level 4 players.
    Options
  • Helgi_Skotina
    Helgi_Skotina
    ✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    It would be nice to get:

The pvp players will be in 20+zones so there will be not many lags. And - it will be nice t see, for example a group has 10% of molag kena left to finish gold and they are ganked. A great idea for me/
    Options
  • miked83b14_ESO
    miked83b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see some competitive pvp games like 10v10 Capture the Flag or 15v15 Control the Zones, 30v30 King of the Hill, etc. PvP is so much better when there are balanced teams and clear objectives. Skills and abilities really shine in this venue as opposed to zerg fests. It would be nice if there were achievements, rewards and after the match stats tied to these games.
    Edited by miked83b14_ESO on July 28, 2016 5:25PM
    Options
  • Lifecode666
    Lifecode666
    ✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    ZOS confirmed it is in production, but no ETA and btw the idea of zoneing in as audience is great!!

I do not understand - please explain

good idea

4-New world pvp dailies
    yes please!!

5-New pvp sets
    as answered, every DLC brings new sets

yes please!!

yes!!

8.A placeholder(KING)or something in each keep that defends.(Tokenreward/Possible armor drop)
    interresting idea, I agree!![/quote]

Hey.
    First of there are so many good ideas mention out there that can make pvp so much better, and this is just some of my ideas.

What I mean here is basically that a token system will help out to keep a pvp player work for a goal.
    Let's say you do a daily pvpquest.(kill 20 nightblades) or win a Minigame(capture the flag) or something else.
    You then get 10 pvp tokens/stones/warcoins or whatever.

Then in the same DLC it is introduced 3 new epic or legendary craftable pvp sets or something you can buy.

To get these items or craft this you need tokens.

These armors and wepons can have a 6th trait or something(reduce critical hits or whatever)

Up the hornz
    Options