Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Winged Twilight morph, which one?

Daemons_Bane
Daemons_Bane
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
As the title says :smile: what morph should I take for my winged twilight? I have the healing clanfear already, and 90% of my play is solo, the other 10% is dungeons/trials
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The clanfear heals you, the Matriarch morph heals you and others. Like a Sorc version of BOL. So if you need more heals, that one
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Srry for keeping them coming, but this is my first sorcerer :smile: So if you choose the healing twilight, does it then replace the clanfear on the skillbar? I know it don't pr game mechanic, but do people tend to replace the clanfear with Matriach?
    Options
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Uses the healing morph. As stated above the winged twilight heals others, as well as your clannfear. Great for public dungeons and pve in general. If you like running pet builds, enemy npc often attack the pets first, rather than the player.
    Edited by phairdon on July 28, 2016 8:03PM
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Clannfear heal is based on your max health, so not usefull at all for a caster. The Twilight scales with your magicka instead.

And you can have both. Why do you believe, that you have to choose ?
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

My debut album on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Gleandra/videos
    Options
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know that I don't have to choose :smile: I just ask if people generally DO replace one with the other
    Options
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know that I don't have to choose :smile: I just ask if people generally DO replace one with the other

Uses both.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If they are clever, they do replace them.
    Because the clannfear is only usefull for health tanks, but the twilight would be useless for them.
    The Twilight is only good for a caster, but the clannfear is bad for a caster.

Considering you're question is only about the heal. If you don't care for heals, then slot whatever you like :)
    Edited by Dracane on July 28, 2016 8:19PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

My debut album on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Gleandra/videos
    Options
  • Aeaeren
    Aeaeren
    ✭✭✭
    As the title says :smile: what morph should I take for my winged twilight? I have the healing clanfear already, and 90% of my play is solo, the other 10% is dungeons/trials

I took the Healing Twilight. It goes well with Restro abilities for dungeons. Solo use both pets. I don't generally run with pets too much.
    Options
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So it seems that for solo play, both at once are fine.. But when I take to the dungeons/trials with friends, I should kick the Clanfear? Also, I am a 100% standard magicka destro sorcerer :smile: Since I can't have frost, I take lightning.. Feels more natural for me
    Options
  • forwardbias83
    forwardbias83
    ✭✭✭
    Clanfear is more of a solo tanking pet, will only heal you and itself, the heal costs more magica and is not as efficient as the twilight. But as a tanking pet, it has a good size health pool.

The twilight can't tank, if a mob gets on your twilight it will die rather quickly. Small health pool. The twilight heal is cheap magica wise compared to the clanfear, and the heal is much more effective and will heal other people as well. More for group play and assisting with healing.

However nothing limits you from having both the clanfear and twilight pet active at once as long as you have 2 skill slots available.
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly Twilight Tormentor just has no practical use. It's like a reverse execute but nowhere near as strong which makes it's special ability useless when the mob is half health or less. The Matriarch on the other hand is useful always.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on July 29, 2016 2:03AM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options