The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need to reset email on my account.

Astien
Astien
✭✭✭✭
Hello Dev people.

I'm getting back into ESO but recently got a new job,

I can still log into my account in game, and I would like to buy some crowns so I can have cool stuff. I keep getting the access code notification but cannot access my email because it's tagged to the old work email.

Plz halp dev lady/dude.

Thanks.
  • Astien
    Astien
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't make a ticket because it requiring me to log in and use the access code. Which is being sent to the email I can't use. Seriously. help.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Please click this link to submit a ticket, this is the form for players who are unable to access their account, which can be accessed by clicking the "can't log in" link on the log in page.

Include the email address on your account as well as the email address you'd like to use as well as the answer to your secret question and our support team will be able to change the email address on your account for you. :)

If you can't remember your secret question, you can have it displayed by performing these steps:
    a. Navigate to https://account.elderscrollsonline.com
    b. Click on "Forgot password?"
    c. Fill out first name, last name, and email address (the original email address on your account, nothing will be sent to it)
    d. Click on Continue
    e. The Security Question appears on next page
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Astien
    Astien
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, did that, submitted a ticket, got the number, now cant find where to put that number. This would be a ton easier if you could just give me an access code. lol @ZOS_DaryaK
  • Astien
    Astien
    ✭✭✭✭
    all of this is barred by having to have the access code to log into my account.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    I've sent you a PM :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Urnbak
    Urnbak
    Astien wrote: »
    Hello Dev people.

I'm getting back into ESO but recently got a new job,

I can still log into my account in game, and I would like to buy some crowns so I can have cool stuff. I keep getting the access code notification but cannot access my email because it's tagged to the old work email.

Plz halp dev lady/dude.

Thanks.

I'm having the same problem as you only i had to delete my account email coz it got hacked and a was getting hundreds of spam emails a day, so i deleted it straight away
  • Urnbak
    Urnbak
    Seems strange that in this day and age of MMO's you can't change your email address,
    out of the many MMO's i've played this is one of three where you can't.
    Edited by Urnbak on September 5, 2016 8:11PM