The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Unable to Teleport to Coldharbour

Personofsecrets
Personofsecrets
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Load screen hang up every time since today.
Edited by Personofsecrets on August 22, 2016 11:45PM
Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Calipc216
    Calipc216
    Soul Shriven
    I am experiencing the same issue here (PC NA). I have been trying to zone in to Coldharbour for last half an hour. Currently stuck in loading screen for 15 minutes now....
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wondering: this is on EP chars? I'm having the same issue as you, but just on my EP char... other chars on the other factions can get to Coldharbour with no problems.
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • barrrt
    barrrt
    ✭✭✭
    I had the same problem getting into Halls of Torment (part of the main quest). Waited 5 minutes twice, eventually force quitting ESO. Third time it worked after about 2 minutes.
    EP: Veren Sailenar - 50 DK : Isabeau Sette Tyne - 50 Sorc : This-One-Lizard-Yes - 50 Templar : Lililia Adal - 50 NB : Solea Caro - 50 DK : Igor with Vigor - 50 Sorc : Slightly-Delays-Death - 50 Templar : Balki Barthel - 50 Warden : Willowshade Roxie - 50 Warden : Violetha Adal - 50 Templar : Andriel Greenarrow - 50 NB: Fleshy Leon - 50 Necro: Bonita Lacrimosa - 50 Nacro
    AD: Kael Spellbinder - 50 Templar
    DC: Sharrku gra-Dusku - 50 NB
  • Calipc216
    Calipc216
    Soul Shriven
    leeux wrote: »
    Just wondering: this is on EP chars? I'm having the same issue as you, but just on my EP char... other chars on the other factions can get to Coldharbour with no problems.

Yeah EP char. Haven't try other faction char yet.
    EDIT: Having no problem with AD char. EP chars are the ones with problem porting to coldharbour.
    Edited by Calipc216 on August 23, 2016 12:51AM
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, same issue then. I've sent a ticket in-game and gave up for today :( My char is parked in the bank in Coldharbour, so I cannot even logon into it. I've killed the client and retried several times, it always gets stuck on character load.

EDIT: clarification
    Edited by leeux on August 23, 2016 12:47AM

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    Load screen hang up every time since today.

fccxpyY.gif
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • Amsel_McKay
    Amsel_McKay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, same issue then. I've sent a ticket in-game and gave up for today :( My char is parked in the bank in Coldharbour, so I cannot even logon into it. I've killed the client and retried several times, it always gets stuck on character load.

EDIT: clarification

two of my EP chars are stuck in Coldharbor PC / NA loading screen... sat for 40mins working on homework and it never logged in, its broken... my other factions have no problem.
  • alsonotan0rc
    alsonotan0rc
    ✭✭✭
    I had an EP logged out in Coldharbor pre-patch and now can't log him in! D: Endlessly spinning "Logging In / Requesting character load" message on the log-in screen. Can I have my character back? Please?

My husband's EP character was fortunately not in Coldharbor, but he also can't load in to that zone.
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A moderator posted in one of the other threads:
    Hello everyone,

Could you all please let me know which servers you are having issues on? This is likely caused by traffic lag, though to be sure we'd like to collect server information to begin an investigation just to be safe :smile:

Many thanks!

So, it may help if everyone that has a similar issue replies there with their cases.

EDIT: rewording
    Edited by leeux on August 23, 2016 1:51AM

My chars
    I only PvP on AD chars

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Could you please give me the server that you are all playing on? This may be caused by traffic lag, though to be sure, we'd like to collect server information to start an investigation just to be sure :) also many have mentioned that the characters having issues are part of the Ebonheart Pact, can everyone confirm this?

Many thanks!
    Staff Post
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    A moderator posted in one of the other threads:
    Hello everyone,

Could you all please let me know which servers you are having issues on? This is likely caused by traffic lag, though to be sure we'd like to collect server information to begin an investigation just to be safe :smile:

Many thanks!

So, it may help if everyone that has a similar issue replies there with their cases.

EDIT: rewording

Ah posted before I could :smile: though if you would like please feel free to post your information on that thread mentioned above so we can collect the information. Thanks for the assist!
    Staff Post
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, thank you! Sorry for jumping the gun, just wanted to let others know about your request :)

Already posted my info in the other thread! Thanks again.

My chars
    I only PvP on AD chars

• Briolase
    Briolase
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having the same issue. My main is in coldharbour (EP) and I can't log in.Stuck at log-in screen. PC NA
    Edited by Briolase on August 23, 2016 7:03AM
  • voreo
    voreo
    ✭✭✭
    Coldharbor and Belknikh

Both had 5 minute load screens for me.
    Everywhere else seems fine

@ZOS_AntonioP
    Argonian Dragonknight

~Rawr
  • Calipc216
    Calipc216
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Could you please give me the server that you are all playing on? This may be caused by traffic lag, though to be sure, we'd like to collect server information to start an investigation just to be sure :) also many have mentioned that the characters having issues are part of the Ebonheart Pact, can everyone confirm this?

Many thanks!

PC NA here. EP characters are the ones I am having trouble with.
  • blindhawk333
    blindhawk333
    ✭✭
    PC NA here as well--I have 2 toons parked in Hollow City and I am stuck on the character load screen. Very frustrating. EP.
  • Panzyfaust
    Panzyfaust
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA here. Have had trouble with indefinite loading screens while zoning into the following areas so far:
    • Cheesemonger's Hollow as part of the Mage's Guild questline (from Daggerfall mage's guild) (this one fixed itself after restarting the game)
    • Daggerfall castle as part of the Bloodthorne Assassins questline
    • Can't login to my Ebonheart Pact character at all (last logged out in Coldharbour)
    Edited by Panzyfaust on August 23, 2016 2:28AM
    May the ground you walk quake as you pass.
  • wolfgirlb14_ESO
    wolfgirlb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    With one of my EP characters on the PC NA server it took me 2 tries to get into the Halls of Torment for the final Fighters Guild quest. I got stuck on the load screen.

Also with the last 3 characters I completed that quest with, the game crashed when I destroyed the Vivacus.
    Edited by wolfgirlb14_ESO on August 23, 2016 4:20AM
  • Anath_Q
    Anath_Q
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC NA...Unable to log onto EP character that is parked there. Unable to travel to Coldharbour from any alliance.
    | GM Cheesemongers of Nirn |
  • SaigoNRoguE
    SaigoNRoguE
    ✭✭
    The first time "Main" Quest to "Elden Root", also hangs for a very longtime.
    Edited by SaigoNRoguE on August 23, 2016 4:47AM
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NA EP. Lots of loading screens seemed more than normal, but Coldharbour was impossible. I feel like a starter zone wasn't working as well - sorry for being vague but it's late and I forgot.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • flotsam
    flotsam
    ✭✭
    Still an issue this morning. EP NA PC, can't load my alt in Coldharbor. Reported last night here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/286677/unable-to-load-toon
  • voreo
    voreo
    ✭✭✭
    I think at this point from all the areas i've seen having trouble it may be best to just look into the loading algorithim across the game. That and if the respective servers are all a-ok
    Edited by voreo on August 23, 2016 12:36PM
    Argonian Dragonknight

~Rawr
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't load one of my EP characters into Coldharbour (PCNA). I can't load Morkhul Descent for an AD character.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Stave78
    Stave78
    Soul Shriven

I'm having a similar problem PC NA. I can go anywhere with my lvl 47 EP character but it always hangs on the loading screen when I try to teleport to coldharbour for the first time.

Update: all seems to be working now
    Edited by Stave78 on August 24, 2016 4:07AM
  • Amsel_McKay
    Amsel_McKay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They know about the probem
    Thanks all. We're actively investigating these issues, and will let you know if we need additional information.

Does anyone at ZoS play the game? I mean it started last night... and its crazy this morning. I dont understand how a person who plays the game cant see all the issues we have been having since beta.

Yes, we do, and we also noticed the issue last night. As far as requesting that you submit a ticket (which we encourage everyone to do if you haven't already), each ticket gives us a dump of information that we use to triage the issue at hand, which helps us fix it faster.

We know this is frustrating, but please know we're working hard to make sure this gets addressed.