Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maw of Lorkaj - lag, freezes and disconnects

Enigmatic
Enigmatic
✭✭✭
XBOX NA server. Mainly AD group members

Ran this trial today for the first time since update 11 dropped. Prior to this update I'd experienced a number of areas that were very laggy when dealing with trash mobs but had got through the trial without significant issue.

For today, the run was plagued with issues. We had three people freeze and have to disconnect at the second trash pull. We pulled all the mobs down the hill as the lead had mentioned other groups had had issues going up the hill to engage them. Despite pulling them down the hill, 3 people were lost including the healer.

Once we'd cleared the mobs my game crashed straight to dashboard as I tried to head towards the door to move through the trial.

We had further issues at Zhaj'hassa The Forgotten with three or four people immediately getting frozen in the game just as the fight started. Starting over again once they returned we had further freezes and had one player completely locked out of the game and unable to rejoin without crashing straight back out. This player continued to try and rejoin the game but couldn't until the rest of the team had reached the final boss.

Experienced some other lag and frame related issues after Zhaj'hassa The Forgotten but I don't believe we had any further disconnects.

Just wondering if others are having similar issues and @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom or @ZOS_DaryaK I wonder if there is any acknowledgement of performance issues in Maw and plans to rectify?
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Same happening on Xbox EU; screen crashes and graphics bugs; 5 or 6 ppl disconnecting on the ad pull before first boss.

Happens all the way through, had suggestions of disabling the sound being a workaround but that failed too.

Right now, this trial is unplayable (no-one has completed the weekly so I assume this is happening for everyone).
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    The team is investigating this issue, when we have more information, we'll update this thread. We are closing this discussion as a duplicate.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.