The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Socially Banned for a SECOND Time

W1NNY1996
W1NNY1996
Soul Shriven
My account has been socially banned for a second time. I find it really frustrating because I have done nothing wrong. I cannot access guild store, guild bank, or guild traders. I am unable to PM, trade, or use any chats except for guild chat. Please fix.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno should be able to help if you PM her the ticket number for your support request
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    I'm sorry this has happened to you again, but we can't resolve this for you. I've verified your ticket is in the correct queue to have this resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • W1NNY1996
    W1NNY1996
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for putting it in the correct queue. I hope this can be fixed soon. Is there a way to prevent this from happening in the future?
    @ZOS_DaryaK
    Edited by W1NNY1996 on July 28, 2016 9:45PM
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    You might want to try disabling some of your add-ons. I understand how that sounds, but some add-ons send a lot of messages back to the server which may be the cause of this issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post