The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stop in 8 mb?

randolph2208
randolph2208
Soul Shriven
im really tired of this, i payed for a game i can even download? come on, i been download the game for 1 week and a couple days! 1 DAMN WEEK, beacuse the download restart, i dont know how but i have to donwload again 38 gb, now when i almost thought was done, it stop in 8 mb, im right now like WTF, this company ( Zenimax and Bethesda) can even do a better launcher with all the money they received?? and the custom server sucks, i been waiting for days and i dont have a answers, and the last i want to see is i have to download the game AGAIN, i mean i pay for this and i can even download the game?? in this moment i want my money back..
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been doing the same for me for 5 days now. So far I got a single automated replie from support and nothing else. @ZOS_DaryaK is trying to find out what is the problem, but instead I wish he could just give us a direct download link for a server that is actually not bugged. This is supper frustrating.
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    Hey, yup... I have 2 full weeks trying to download this game... But no, the game won't just download... It downloads 37.5 Gigs, and then at 8mb left, same as Randolph, I gets stuck, with "Web Get" errors...

I've opened the ports mentioned in fixes, disabled firewall and antivirus, uninstalled and reinstalled the launcher, tried safe mode with network, cancelled the download and run a repair, but the repair just redownloads the whole damn thing again... Ending with the same frustrating 8mb error....

I've tried every single "fix" there is available in this forums, Reddit and other websites... Nothing works... NOTHING.

Funny thing is, this problem it's been going for years, still no fix. This just shows the great level of customer service, professionalism and responsibility both Zenimax and Bethesda have for us.

Thankfully I bought the game at Steam, if this doesn't get resolved, I'm just going for a refund. Bought a game to have some fun in weekends when I have some spare time, but I ended with a game with errors here and there, not being able to even complete a simple download... I can't play what I paid for... Now that's a shame.
    Edited by Skoll15 on July 27, 2016 2:43AM
  • Forebear
    Forebear
    Soul Shriven
    There's another thread like this. I doubt if they care or not, cuz its a 7 days issue!!!!
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    Exactly, you see? That's the problem here, it is not an issue 3 or four of us have, it's been going for quite a while now and has affected many, many other users that have spent their time; or more like wasted it, trying to get things fixed in order for them to work properly, with no success.

I am repeating here my self over and over I know, but what else can we do? Just complain again and again, repeat the things said by many others in several threads...

Fortunately we have that, a right to speak, to write, complain for something we paid for...
    Still I wish we could do more than that with just a few simple words here, or at least have others react to them...
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Grao wrote: »
    Been doing the same for me for 5 days now. So far I got a single automated replie from support and nothing else. @ZOS_DaryaK is trying to find out what is the problem, but instead I wish he could just give us a direct download link for a server that is actually not bugged. This is supper frustrating.

I wish there was a direct download link I could give you, but there is none. Also, I'm a she. ;)

@randolph2208, the support team is waiting for you to reply with your game consultant so they can troubleshoot further.

@Skoll15, please submit a ticket to our support team and be sure to include your game consultant.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • randolph2208
    randolph2208
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »

I wish there was a direct download link I could give you, but there is none. Also, I'm a she. ;)

@randolph2208, the support team is waiting for you to reply with your game consultant so they can troubleshoot further.

@Skoll15, please submit a ticket to our support team and be sure to include your game consultant.

i going to check and post the results, i already run that, but almost it said is nothing
    Edited by randolph2208 on July 28, 2016 11:21PM
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭

Thank you DaryaK, just opened a ticket.
    Will contact you here if there's any solution.
    Or any other issue... (Hope not)

Reference number: 160728-002708
    Edited by Skoll15 on July 29, 2016 3:06PM
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The question then becomes, why isn't ZOS creating a direct download for those files needed since this bug has been around for over over a week now with no solution? And don't say it wouldn't work, other players have already said replacing the content of the bugged installation with the contents of a successful installation works perfectly. You only need to run a repair afterward, but that doesn't seem to be affected by the problem. Why are we being asked to wait for weeks when the solution is so damn simple? I don't want to need to ask a friend to break the law and upload his files so I can finally get access to a game I've paid for.
  • Mongoaurelio

The question then becomes, why isn't ZOS creating a direct download for those files needed since this bug has been around for over over a week now with no solution? And don't say it wouldn't work, other players have already said replacing the content of the bugged installation with the contents of a successful installation works perfectly. You only need to run a repair afterward, but that doesn't seem to be affected by the problem. Why are we being asked to wait for weeks when the solution is so damn simple? I don't want to need to ask a friend to break the law and upload his files so I can finally get access to a game I've paid for.

Might as well share those files with all us.
    Edited by Mongoaurelio on July 29, 2016 10:25PM
  • Deggac
    Deggac
    ✭✭
    Tesoist since 8 years old.
    [Day]Reading-studying-fighting[/Night]

Waiting for enter Tamriel, I'm tired of watching pRon man...

https://www.instagram.com/diego.garay.g/