The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Problem with Elder Scrolls Imperial Edition Upgrade

Gleddin_Xemin
Gleddin_Xemin
Soul Shriven
So the problem is, i bought the original edition of the game, but a friend gifted me an imperial edition code. I wanted to redeem the code with my account but i cant because i already have the game. Is there a way to delete the original edition and redeem the imperial or a way to replace it? I could create another account but i wouldn't have my other characters.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to just add the code to your current account. Have you tried that? Is it telling you that you can't add the code?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Gleddin_Xemin
    Gleddin_Xemin
    Soul Shriven
    Yes it tells me "You do not qualify for this product". I created another account and i tried it and it works perfectly fine, didnt redeem it tho.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    The code your friend gave you is effectively a new game code and can't be redeemed on an existing game account. The only way to get the Imperial Edition bonuses on your existing account is to purchase the Imperial Upgrade at the Crown Store.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Gleddin_Xemin
    Gleddin_Xemin
    Soul Shriven
    Okay, thank you so much.