The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I know where is gold seller group farming at.

• DrizztRount
    iqvjfc.jpg
  • DrizztRount
    they are farming in 3group . every group 3account. I see them in xbox na serve
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And your surprised by this after posting the same exact pic yesterday in a thread titled "I fount the best place for farming gold..."?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/278817/i-fount-best-place-for-farm-gold#

This is why you never give up your farm spots on a public forum
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• DrizztRount
    lol.In fact.I fount that gold seller group yesterday.and I know how they work after I stay there 5hours.
    I post them to Game Master。but didnt get answer.so I post in the forum.hope more peaple found them.
    Why I dont this?They said to me. They can get 2.5m-4m with 9account every day.and they have 9account in AD .and 9Account in EP.
    Im warry about ESO's market.If they can get much gold.at end .everyone must buy gold from them.then buy armor weapon or materials etc.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Thanks for the report, the best way to report this kind of activity is to report the player who is doing the farming within the game.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post