The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need hundings rage set

BiohazardXII
BiohazardXII
Soul Shriven
Hey, can anyone help me? I need CP 40 hundings rage with training. I can provide materials. If anyone plays pc side i can help with anything i have a master crafter there. Xbox i am still establishing. Ebon heart pact. Thank you in advance
Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on June 25, 2016 2:19PM
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are closing this thread as we do not allow for trading on the forums. We would suggest checking the Xbox forum for trading guilds to join or to ask in game near these stations.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.