The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trouble recieving emails for in game access code begging for help

Stallonewolf
Stallonewolf
Soul Shriven
I have been trying to go through the ticket system for over 2 weeks now to get help with my problem. Everytime i try and log into the game it says i am logging in from a new device and it says it will send me a verification email. when i recieve the email it has no information enclosed and just says "null" . the ticket system obviously is no help at all as i just keep getting generic responses not relevent to my problem and i am hoping here i may get the help i need. I have attached a file showing what i recieve for the verification email and hopefully someone can help me on the forums with this issue. I have been wanting to play for quite some time as i played and baught the game right when it came out and now i am unable to access it.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Hello Stallonewolf, please check your email and reply so our support team can assist you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • michaelTH
    michaelTH
    I cant log into the game. It is asking me for an access code and i never get the email delivered.

My ticket id: 160701-004593

My user id: MichaelTH2

Help please