The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Does this mystery GM's name start with a K? His response to getting wiped by TM a couple times the other night was to zerg harder.

I was on my DC last night and zone chat seemed excited that AD was not going to win the campaign. Never mind that DC was in second, AD was not in first . I guess I can understand it though the way AD came back and won the last campaign.

A AD member asked me how his ****'s tasted after zerging and teabagging me last night, i told him like last place.

I literally thought he was going to die from sodium poisoning.

and im not naming any names, they will chime in, this will get interesting. Im laughing now like I always am. I dont like being a "jerk" but if you have to be a jerk to a few enemies to stick up for friends, thats a easy call.

You can defend it anyway you want - campaign wins are meaningless when you play like you played this morning. 50+ emp at EP's scroll temple at 11:30 AM EST. It's cool bro - hope it made you feel stronk.
    PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

Who is desperate to win the campaign now? You want to talk about how bad the AD actions were, then duplicate them?

Pot, meet kettle.

You missed the content of what I said, the circumstances have changed. I went as emp to 1 keep, and already received 3 forum messages and 4 in game mails about it lol

when I said what I said, I meant it, but people went out, did some really disrespectful things to good friends of mine and pug leaders who are really just doing the best they can and took it too far.

hell the people they have beef with dont even speak english for the most part, so lashing out at my friends was very, very stupid.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bitaken wrote: »

You can defend it anyway you want - campaign wins are meaningless when you play like you played this morning. 50+ emp at EP's scroll temple at 11:30 AM EST. It's cool bro - hope it made you feel stronk.

I dont need to defend anything.

Lions dont care for the opinions of sheep.

The beautiful thing about being in the position im in is you wouldnt DARE come at me and mine with even numbers or anything short of a decent numerical advantage, so go ahead and act like the win is "meaningless"

seeing the 2 most try hard guild leaders in the campaign have a conniption over it is definitely not meaningless lol

like hieke said, nobody buys your small man garbage anymore.

and trust me, if i wanted to "ruin" this campaign. I would just bring the numbers yall do. How do you think that would look? the only way this relationship even works is by us running a fraction of what others do.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    direct complaints to the guild master who sent whispers bragging about gate camping and winning this campaign to a bunch of DC.

I wont name and shame, but feel free to guess.

Lose all the respect you want, if you think I wont stick up for my faction when they ask for my help lol. feel free to sit on it and spin, you dont insult my friends and people who I pvp with every night and not get retaliated on.

especially not while all the while promising to me "score doesnt matter" etc.

im sorry there is going to be collateral damage.

Things got to get worse before they get better ;)

Two wrongs make a right, amiright? Not a great way to distinguish yourself from and above others.

The beautiful thing about being in the position im in is you wouldnt DARE come at me and mine with even numbers or anything short of a decent numerical advantage, so go ahead and act like the win is "meaningless"

seeing the 2 most try hard guild leaders in the campaign have a conniption over it is definitely not meaningless lol

and trust me, if i wanted to "ruin" this campaign. I would just bring the numbers yall do. How do you think that would look? the only way this relationship even works is by us running a fraction of what others do.

^ This is the wrong mindframe for one few hardcore pvpers left in this game. 99% of the "lions" as you call them and their "lion guilds" don't play this game anymore. I've seen first hand the lack of quality left in this game on all 3 factions, there's nothing brag worthy about ESO pvp and accomplishments that happen in it anymore. Since you were around in the real days of competition when accomplishments meant something(NM), it's disappointing to see such an egotistical standpoint taken against what is mostly casual and inexperienced players.
    Edited by Alomar on August 23, 2016 4:45PM
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »
    ^ This is the wrong mindframe for one few hardcore pvpers left in this game. 99% of the "lions" as you call them and their "lion guilds" don't play this game anymore. I've seen first hand the lack of quality left in this game on all 3 factions, there's nothing brag worthy about ESO pvp and accomplishments that happen in it anymore. Since you were around in the real days of competition when accomplishments meant something(NM), it's disappointing to see such an egotistical standpoint taken against what is mostly casual and inexperienced players.

You are over reading into this. Every pug i fight will tell you how nice I am to them, I make gear for them, give tips, etc. I would say if you ask DC on AZ most of them like me. I dont treat them like garbage, or being better than them, etc. Nor do I want to.

Im adressing people left around here who THINK there is competition left. what little there is have killed each other so much over the years we dont speak to each other like that, we are either loosely friends or just ignore each other at this point.

Im talking about specific guilds leaders who try and champion this flag of competition when they have been and still are wanting.,

stop taking what im saying as a attack against you or the general pop. It isnt for either, its for a very specific audience.

and are you under the impression that me being at the keep made a difference? Hell, I only went because I tried to solo KC and got blanket negated by guards lol

Edited by Chuga_Rei on August 23, 2016 4:54PM
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    got blanket negated by guards lol
    Guard negates legit OP. The guard CC game is real too.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭

Away from the Keep defenses for a sidenote: Has level 5 resource security become crazy OP, or what!?!

It took 5 of us in RoB 5 minutes, to finally flag a mine last night, and I could've sworn I saw a MageGaurd throw up Vigor. Legit. lol
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • lepemetus
    lepemetus
    ✭✭
    Heike wrote: »

Away from the Keep defenses for a sidenote: Has level 5 resource security become crazy OP, or what!?!

It took 5 of us in RoB 5 minutes, to finally flag a mine last night, and I could've sworn I saw a MageGaurd throw up Vigor. Legit. lol

Holy crap yes, I noticed that too - it's hard as hell.

Back to the discussion, that was fun! We were hopelessly outnumbered at KC but we got plenty of AP off the pugs that tagged along emps group :)

All in all, I think it's a very small minority of people that get upset with Cyrodiil politics (ridiculous to think that's actually a thing). Most of us have a good time fighting regardless if we're against 5 or 50, against a blue map or a yellow map or a red map...

Cheers, Azura! See ya out there
    Edited by lepemetus on October 8, 2016 7:16AM
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EHJ hasn't been a factor in this game in over 2 months - I have been playing other more exciting titles with more meaningful gameplay than X faction has the biggest zerg - hence they win. I log in from time to time to have some fun and seeing what I saw this morning makes me want to stop doing even that.

Chest thump some more though - it is funny to see you chest thumping over pounding the no CP campaign like you are some kind of hero.
    PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For the record, I'm not a fan of anyone's scorched earth, gate camping policy.

But because one person hurt your feelings, you are willing to encourage and participate in behavior that risks the health of the campaign? DR wasn't online and you weren't hurting them, you were having a temper tantrum and taking it out on other people. If you pulled this off at 7pm I'd be impressed. Lion? This morning it looks more like a mangy housecat pleased with himself for catching a bug.

@Heike If you don't think DC blatantly zergs, maybe you've just been lucky enough not to see it. Every faction zergs. Yet when it's a group of 40+ DC, DC will still insist it's an elite small man group fighting back the evil hordes all by themselves, which is pretty disrespectful to the other DC.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    lepemetus wrote: »
    Heike wrote: »

Holy crap yes, I noticed that too - it's hard as hell.

Back to the discussion, that was fun! We were hopelessly outnumbered at KC but we got plenty of AP off the pugs that tagged along emps group :)

68 kills under my oils at the front door of Kings. Oils OP. >:) Then a group (not the Japanese) exploited in and took out my oils or I might have hit 3 digits before the door went down.

I got crap the other day from a group of 6 because I was sieging a resource pin. I didn't see them soloing that resource in Azura's. The NPCs are tough.
    Edited by NBrookus on August 23, 2016 5:44PM
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FRANK
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this is where Rylana "chimes in" and Subtomik gets to stop being so damn vague and snarky.

RE: Whodunit. Me. (not the GM btw) - And it wasnt even rude, I was being very honest with what was going on at Warden and Rayles, pure retaliation for the day before. They wanted to cry in my PM, and sent me a literal novel of tells before I stopped replying because they were so upset what had been done to EP on the daily for a week was done to them for just 2 hours by 15 guys.

RE: Chest Thumping - Sub DC cant do a goddamned thing to EP in primetime or any time pops are even and you know it, the best you can accomplish is sitting on defense and praying for a savior to materialize in the form of another full raid of DC or so, or possibly some of those EP, namely Bandits, flipping to their blues. Last night at 7pm eastern I made a map statement and had the entire DC faction bottled up in Rayles. If EP had a night crew the same would be true right now.

RE: EP being a coordinated zerg - Our own faction screwed it all up for us by hitting AD and trying to crown emp while I warned them what would happen, we didnt need emp but I was swayed by constant bitching from the other guild leads to come help at Roebeck. They assured me they had the DC handled. The literal moment I pulled DR off of DC, five keeps were retaken as the EP pugs farmed themselves to the AD at alessia.

Subtomik you are riding the coattails of a massive 2 bar pop morning zerg that has carried you and your entire faction to "defense during the day, points gain at night" for the last week. You goddamned right when DR comes out DC is going straight back in their box.

Only this time the other leads arent going to convince me to get off your throat. You talk about even numbers, you talk about how we should somehow fear your past. Mate up against 40+ DC at Aleswell last night, the farm for us was absolutely hilarious "mowing the lawn" is now meme. PROTIP - At that time I had 11 guys, 11 vs 40. Cmon. Keep telling me how outnumbered you are.

Tell me again how 15 DR was a massive zerg that had you completely at spawn. Tell me again how it took a locked pop DC to even get Rayles back. Tell me again how you sit smug while 50 DC sit at Kings while there are less than 12 EP even online. Top fricken lel dude, just absolutely lel. The main difference between today and yesterday is exactly that blue morning crew, you didnt have that yesterday because of maintenance, and DC got absolutely obliterated all night until about 2am when most of us logged.
    Edited by Rylana on August 23, 2016 6:23PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    FRANK

Is "FRANK" some code for "Calling all AD to BwB"? Or are you lost for words today?

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    FRANK

Is "FRANK" some code for "Calling all AD to BwB"? Or are you lost for words today?

FRANK is my new argonian. You must see him. Hes a little....special. He just runs around yelling his own name all over Tamriel. I should put up a sc of him. Just look into his eyes and everything is better lol

I havent been playing in bwb this week. Last week wore me out lol. Im with you at this point. Im not going to be there much until things change.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    FRANK

FRANK is my new argonian. You must see him. Hes a little....special. He just runs around yelling his own name all over Tamriel. I should put up a sc of him. Just look into his eyes and everything is better lol

I havent been playing in bwb this week. Last week wore me out lol. Im with you at this point. Im not going to be there much until things change.

The reason I asked is because I seen you and some other AD say "Frank". So then I was thinking.. hmmm.. something strange is going on :) Now I know.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is exactly what im talking about. You bragging about "pounding" dc pugs with 0 coordination with 15 people.

Congratulations on needing to bring massive groups to compete with pugs and waves of foreigners with 0 coordination lol.

anytime anyone wants to put their money were their mouth is against me and my guys, let me know. But i know thats a waste of time.

bringing the DC pugs into this is exactly why you are kvetching and clutching your pearls right now, with the big mean bully is picking on you lol.

the dc cant compete with you because you have how many groups of "11" playing against a bunch of people who have no coordination.

You forget i get on my EP all the time and listen to you in zone chat lol And trust me, its the vocal minority that are upset, people are very, very happy with what I said.

All in all if anything is going to make me feel "stronk" its probably going to be you guys freaking out(aside from my sick new PR's in the gym)
    Edited by Chuga_Rei on August 23, 2016 8:44PM
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ffor those who need a TL;DR, I took one keep as emp with a pug zerg and its essentially the worst thing that has ever been done in this game.

I didnt even stick around to defend it lol.
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow...do I even WANT to come back to ESO at this point? I took a break in spring because of Lent, then when I find out that Azura's was converted to non-cp without any player feedback or desire whatsoever, the vast majority of EP and AD jumped ship to their comfy-blankie server Trueflame, leaving DC with a stranglehold on the entire server. We couldn't even take our gate keeps without 2x full raids coming to squash a bare handful of players starting a siege.

Just skimming over this thread gives me the impression that things haven't/won't ever change. From my standpoint, most of the inbalance in PVP stems from players wanting to be the best and only the best, and not liking if they are on a level field. A handful of players would rather sacrifice the stability of pvp than help their own faction, they'd long for the days of unlimited CP or bugged out abilities.

I remember for a brief time there was a unofficial truce that unless it was a scroll capture, the gate keeps would be left alone. When I came back to ESO after my break sometime in May, I tried. I tried and I tried and I tried to get back into the swing of pvp, but EP performance was far too erratic and I kept seeing 3bars/poplock EP on TF versus 1-2 bars AD and DC, meanwhile DC would be rocking 2-3 bars against maybe 16-20 EP.

People still haven't learned. They refuse to learn. If you suffocate other factions too much, they'll stop trying, and it certainly isn't helping that any and all established guilds on opposing factions take their ball and go somewhere else. If its not a buff server, its a farm server, a grinding server etc.

I hope ZOS is looking into making a PVP 'megaserver', and redoing the entire point system so players are rated on individual performance and none of this 'special star sticker bonus' faction BS that's prevailed for so long. How much of the old school pvpers are left? I haven't logged on in weeks both because of RL and because I'd gotten so disgusted with PVP, and its not like the game itself is bad, its the players that have poisoned it. Where's Jauriel and Ithilwenn, Agrippa and Frozn? Last I saw GoS went the way of the dodo, and all that remains in what passes for 'elite' pvpers are self-absorbed, foul, arrogant, goons who smoke all the time and ramble incessantly about how the enemy 'gets rekt' like its going out of style.

• Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those who need a TL;DR, I took 3 keeps and 2 scrolls as emp with a 50-60 Japanese DC zerg at 10 AM EST on a weekday and its essentially the worst thing that I have ever done in this game.

I didnt even stick around to defend it lol, but the 50-60 others did.

Fixed, the grammatical errors too =P
    Edited by Alomar on August 23, 2016 11:38PM
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Recently we've removed quite a few posts for needless back and forth, keep in mind that baiting, flaming, naming and shaming are all against the Forum Rules. For continuation of this discussion, please be sure to keep these rules in mind while staying civil with one another and constructive to the topic. Let's try and save the fighting for Cyrodiil guys :smile:

Thank you for understanding.

Staff Post
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EHJ hasn't been a factor in this game in over 2 months - I have been playing other more exciting titles with more meaningful gameplay than X faction has the biggest zerg - hence they win. I log in from time to time to have some fun and seeing what I saw this morning makes me want to stop doing even that.

Chest thump some more though - it is funny to see you chest thumping over pounding the no CP campaign like you are some kind of hero.

Let them kill the only campaign that gives them an advantage. Then they can come over to trueflame so we can farm them at chal gate lol.

Edit: realized he is DC. Substitute "we" for manokin.
    Edited by Minno on August 24, 2016 12:07AM
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    GG to whatever 40-50 man EP zerg that wiped the dethrone attempt we were making at aleswell thus unflagging it and feeding DC probably a 20-30k defense tick smh
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »

Fixed, the grammatical errors too =P

The only keep I even sieged was arrius, and all I did was run into the first scroll temple, pull all the guards and give prim rapids. I wasnt even at the second temple. But lets not let facts get in the way.

And minno im not sure if you are actually this dense or not. the reason I like azuras is i DONT get an advantage even though I have 660 cp's. and I really like manoe, hes a good friend, if anything it would be nice to farm each other again for a change lol. I prefer non CP because CP is horribly imbalanced and a crutch for resource management and burst.

Edit: as it is I have a medical emergency and cant even play as much as I would like to these next 2 days, so we will see what even happens.
    Edited by Chuga_Rei on August 24, 2016 1:20AM
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank god we kept this to small, elite groups running heads up tonight. LOLOL
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Moltyr
    Moltyr
    ✭✭✭

Before my internet stopped working (for 2+ hours now), the group I ran with had 16 people in it. Didn't even see you after EP was able to get away from the bounty boards. :/

Maybe you and your friends should come play with the adults. All nighters are for poor people and children, I got schitt to do.
  • Moltyr
    Moltyr
    ✭✭✭
    Mutagem wrote: »
    GG to whatever 40-50 man EP zerg that wiped the dethrone attempt we were making at aleswell thus unflagging it and feeding DC probably a 20-30k defense tick smh

I missed that. I tell you what, trying to talk sense to EP puglings is like beating your head into a wall. Once they all group up, it's like a never ending train of light attacking bowtards. New players in cyrodil are...interesting to watch.
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moltyr wrote: »

Before my internet stopped working (for 2+ hours now), the group I ran with had 16 people in it. Didn't even see you after EP was able to get away from the bounty boards. :/

Maybe you and your friends should come play with the adults. All nighters are for poor people and children, I got schitt to do.

I had a medical thing, I had to leave and couldnt even defend my emperorship.

and LOL at the poor people comment, im not even going to indulge you.

Idk why people act like I have anything to do with the night cap, its japanese players playing in their time zone lol.

and 16 people lol, small, elite, I like it. No way you can hide sub average skills in a ball that small LOL

EP has been pock locked since I got back, fighting against a much smaller pop. Stop night capping the jpn players please, its not cool zerging with insane numerical advantage while they are offline.
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Kartalin
    Kartalin