The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Account relinking is glitched

Enragedmaster
Im trying to link my eso account (( Enragedmaster )) to my main (( Salah_Alhiddi)) on ESO , Its not working at all , It keeps giving me the error "That user ID has already been linked to a different Sony Entertainment Network Account."My account literally is not linked to anything , Not even that PSN account , Nothing is linked to anything , Salah_Alhiddi have no links and Enragedmaster also have no links... Whats going on here :/
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Please submit a ticket to our support team, a customer support agent can investigate the situation for you. It should be noted however, that if your ESO account was linked to a PSN ID, it cannot be linked to any other PSN ID.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Enragedmaster
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    Please submit a ticket to our support team, a customer support agent can investigate the situation for you. It should be noted however, that if your ESO account was linked to a PSN ID, it cannot be linked to any other PSN ID.

This makes no sense , People have been linking their eso accounts to different PSN's , Google it and you will see , Also it was liked to my old account but it was compromised , It got hacked and all my dreugh wax / elegent lining was stolen , I even reported it to zenimax and they did notice the breach , So i cant play with that PSN account anymore :/
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Again, I strongly recommend you submit a ticket to our support team, they will be able to assist you. If you have already submitted a ticket, give me the ticket number (you can PM me if you'd prefer) and I'll be happy to check on it's status. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Enragedmaster
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    Again, I strongly recommend you submit a ticket to our support team, they will be able to assist you. If you have already submitted a ticket, give me the ticket number (you can PM me if you'd prefer) and I'll be happy to check on it's status. :)

I sent it
  • Enragedmaster
    This is so stupid , Im not getting supported for my ticket , I am truely disappointed by the support team...