The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dro'M'Athra-Senche Official Release May 26th to May 30th Limited Time Only

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not paying 4000 crowns for a mount.Nope.
    Edited by Volkodav on May 27, 2016 5:26AM
  • Silverado
    Silverado
    ✭✭✭
    4k? Dang! I was really looking forward to this mount. If I bought it for 4k I would never get over buyers remorse. I guess their goal is to push players to sub since the dlc is "free" and crowns are given for subscribing. Overall subscribing is cheaper now with the price increase on mounts. More bang for your buck. Can you imagine what would happen if ZOS started raising dlc prices to push people towards subscribing? I guess raising the price on mounts made more sense to them. Hopefully if it has to remain like this it will apply to mounts and mounts only.
    Ps4 NA Aldmeri Dominion
    Wood Elf 310 CP
    Aldmeri Trading Co Guild

• lygerseye
    lygerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silverado wrote: »
    4k? Dang! I was really looking forward to this mount. If I bought it for 4k I would never get over buyers remorse. I guess their goal is to push players to sub since the dlc is "free" and crowns are given for subscribing. Overall subscribing is cheaper now with the price increase on mounts. More bang for your buck. Can you imagine what would happen if ZOS started raising dlc prices to push people towards subscribing? I guess raising the price on mounts made more sense to them. Hopefully if it has to remain like this it will apply to mounts and mounts only.

I sub, have 15K Crowns to spend, and still think this is too much to pay for a mount.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have almost 10k crowns saved up from subbing. I COULD buy it, and I DO want it, but I have to decide if I want it enough to encourage them to keep pricing things this high.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Fukutsu
    Fukutsu
    ✭✭
    So I've only purhased dlc and the imperial upgrade, but I wanted this mount. $30 is a bit much, but I woulda loved to see it at 10k. I'd rather see as few of these roming around as possible to make mine seem that much more unique. Thumbs up on the price Zos.

It should have come with a craft bag tho (troll).
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4K effin ridiculous

They will make more off a crown store release the a DLC release.

Guess the cost of DLC's swill be 10K in the future.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I COULD buy it, and I DO want it, but I have to decide if I want it enough to encourage them to keep pricing things this high.

+1 this. I've been saving my Crowns I got during the November sale, and have been planning on spending some on this ever since I knew it was coming up...but OW OW OW STICKER SHOCK!

I'm really, really glad I skipped the Banker now and I think I'm going to pass on the Breton Hero costume when it comes around too.

#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • BluSpixMacaw
    Fukutsu wrote: »
    So I've only purhased dlc and the imperial upgrade, but I wanted this mount. $30 is a bit much, but I woulda loved to see it at 10k. I'd rather see as few of these roming around as possible to make mine seem that much more unique. Thumbs up on the price Zos.

WHERE IS THE EFFIN DISAGREE BUTTON WHEN YOU NEED IT CAUSE 4000CROWNS IS EFFIN RIDICULOUS FOR A FRIKIN MOUNT!
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thing is,that ZOS isnt going to make a ton of money off them if people dont want to pay the price for them.Which seems to be the flavor going on at t he moment.
    The prestige isnt really prestige.It lets people knoW that someone actually dropped $29.00 for a reskin of a normal Sensche mount.
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »

Thing is,that ZOS isnt going to make a ton of money off them if people dont want to pay the price for them.Which seems to be the flavor going on at t he moment.
    The prestige isnt really prestige.It lets people knoW that someone actually dropped $29.00 for a reskin of a normal Sensche mount.

Yeah and its my 29 bucks to drop? What's wrong with that... Its better than letting my 15k crowns sit and rot from ESO+ lol.... Enough people are flaunting this mount in rawlkha to make my eyes hurt which just shows me that 4k is a price many don't mind paying.. The stupid crappy looking ice horse was in store for 3k.. Compared to that crap this mount is like x100 times better imo. 3-3.5k would have been the sweet spot for me but I guess 4k is fine too... Its not like im going to run out of ESO+ crowns anytime soon lol.
    Edited by Vangy on May 27, 2016 7:14AM
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they would have made more money selling it for 2500 and people would buy it. At 4000 crowns, most people just won't do it. Not only that, but many have to wait till payday as that may not be in their budget. That is the problem with only releasing for 4 days. If they did it for say 2 weeks to one month, a lot more would buy it and zos would make more money from the sales. Then vault it for a year or two. I'm just glad I had crowns saved.
    Edited by LadyDestiny on May 27, 2016 9:09AM
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they would have made more money selling it for 2500 and people would buy it. At 4000 crowns, most people just won't do it. Not only that, but many have to wait till payday as that may not be in their budget. That is the problem with only releasing for 4 days. If they did it for say 2 weeks to one month, a lot more would buy it and zos would make more money from the sales. Then vault it for a year or two. I'm just glad I had crowns saved.

Divines if it was 2500 crowns or even 3000 crowns I would have the bought the crap out of that thing! I had actually started spending more money in the crown store, I kept thinking, "Well, it's not that expensive, I guess I could start a good collection." The 4000 crown Senche was a bucket of ice-cold water to the face. Now I'm back in savings mode, and well, I'm happy with the few purchases I made, no need to spend more!
    PC/EU DC
  • FancyTuna8
    FancyTuna8
    ✭✭✭
    If you are subbed do you get to use the crown store mounts and costumes while your sub is active?
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FancyTuna8 wrote: »
    If you are subbed do you get to use the crown store mounts and costumes while your sub is active?

Nope, that's only DLCs. You can use the mounts I think on the PTS.
    PC/EU DC
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LindsC wrote: »
    WHAT THE! ITS 4K!!!! its not even that good looking it looks strange =/
    It's not 4k, it's 2.5k

lol you were saying? :trollface:
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    I always get the 5,500 crown packs, which means this mount would cost me £17.45.

I paid £10.90 (2,500 crowns) for the clouded leopard-senche, but that was an exception because clouded leopards are my favourite big cat so I really wanted that one. In general I would say a mount shouldn't cost more than £7 and ideally should be around £3-5.

5500 crowns costs £30-£35 not £18. You been buying crowns when they've been on sale, 2500 crowns is £20-£25
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We're closing this thread since due to mis-information and the event is over.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.