The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Azuras Star - Victory over the Yellows

Hyphastion
So, it IS POSSIBLE !

Ebonheart Pact was victorious on the campaign since god knows when..... But. We need to keep it up !

Some argue, that us Red´s are to PvE on not so PvP. One of the main reasons for the dominance of the Yellows. Maybe that is changing. I cant stress out how close this victory was. I myself only got a Tier 2 reward because i could not join as much as i wanted. But still, victory came about 2 days before campaign ended....

So me fellow Red´s, join up at Azuras´s Star ! It is the "main" campaign, the most crowded one ! Here are some benefits of PvP in case you never came:

- Assault Skill tree line ROCKS (Skills like Vigor and Caltrops are the bomb)
- Good gear
- Fun as hell
- Good way to learn how to use your char.
- Titles

So let´s keep it up !!

PS: Thank you to all the players of my fellow guild JACKHAMMERS who PvPed the hell out of this campaign !
VR - 16 Nighblade - Stamina Build - Ebonheart Pact - Vampire
  • Taryf
    Taryf
    ✭✭✭
    You forgot about ONE important thing.... What platform?
    PS4
    EU
    Imperial Dragonknight Stamina Tank
    Ebonheart Pact

M'aiq prefers to adventure alone. Others just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk - M'aiq the Liar
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 NA
    PC/NA
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was great to finally win Azura PS4 NA. Props to THUNDER SLUGS guild as well. We had 6 or 7 in the top ten and Emperor.

We need more EP in Scourge during the day to fight off AD. Hopefully, there are some JACKH guild members in Scourge as well.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • MisterBastahrd
    MisterBastahrd
    ✭✭✭
    Reds won this past month because the leadership of yellow and blue were preoccupied. I've got no love for most of the people who make emp pushes. They either waste time farming defensive ticks and doing nothing to help the campaign (including getting people to leave an area so he can get the d-tick), or build glass cannon gank squads, also doing nothing to help the campaign. The red emp in particular spent half his time farming Alessia and BRK, and the other half arriving just in time to soak up ticks created by the other guilds.
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's called strategy. There's no farming. We see an attack, we react. If we don't want to lose emp, we protect the last keep. Looks like farming to the inexperienced enemy.

All factions farm their own way. Resource tower farming seems to be a favorite of AD from my perspective because I see it a lot at Arius mine. DC does it at Aleswell mine, too, but not as much when I'm playing. I'm sure EP does it somewhere.

It's all a matter of a player's perspective and mob mentality of opinion.

And as the AD emp told us, he doesn't understand why AD keeps pushing Drakelowe more than Brindle. Yeah, we didn't know either. We thought it was just the Green Alliance. It's all a matter of perspective until faction leaders actually talked to each other.
    Edited by PhxOldGamer68 on February 18, 2016 10:54PM
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • xboxone1Q
    xboxone1Q
    ✭✭✭
    Scourge is the homeland that is where it is at on Xbox NA
  • MisterBastahrd
    MisterBastahrd
    ✭✭✭
    ... you'd have a point if I didn't shadow the red emp just to watch what the heck he was doing. He specifically camped the furthest keep down he could find to yellow territory and ONLY moved away when there was another keep that was successfully defended so he could take the tick. I thought it was funny when I'd be with some people defending keeps and he didn't show up until the other groups were wiped. Not only is it pathetic, but he did jack freaking squat with his emperorship and should have just dropped out so that someone who actually cared about the campaign could have a crack with it.
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yellows are a pain the the backside. Treacherous rascals. I was doing a Dolmen, trying to save Nirn from a resurgent Molag Bal, when some yellows show up and stab me in the back.
    "Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
    "Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
    "I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
    "A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —Haderus Atrimus.
    "Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
    "Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.