The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

No 64 bit launcher?

Sparky617
Sparky617
✭✭✭
I usually have task manager open at all times, and I have noticed that ESO only goes to 32 bit mode when I use the launcher. Isn't it suppose to automatically select 64/32bit depending on your OS? 64 Bit runs great on my system, but I have to launch it from the shortcut in the program file. It also doesn't do updates, I have to remember to activate the 32 bit launcher to download updates, then close it and re-launch with the 64 bit shortcut. Is there an easier way?
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    The client version is not selected based on your OS. You do need to manually launch the ESO64.exe file from your ESO install directory. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Sparky617
    Sparky617
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. I hope ZOS will make it a one click thing one of these days
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There should be option from the launcher that allows you to select 32 or 64 bit
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.