The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't View Most of the Website

WhimsyDragon
WhimsyDragon
✭✭✭
So I haven't heard anyone else mention this, but for several weeks now, I've been unable to view most of the ESO official website. Obviously, the forums are fine, as is the exciting age gate page, but everything else like article pages, crown store info, and misc game pages are just solid black and blank for me on both Chrome and Opera. It's rather unpleasant being left in the dark :( What's going on?
Edited by WhimsyDragon on March 30, 2016 10:06PM
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi any one else having issues clicking on the Zos links all I get is ! We're sorry, the page you're looking for can not be found. Return to home
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @davidtxr : Could you let us know what specific pages this is occurring on? For example, is this strictly on the forums, support, or the ESO website? Also please let us know if you are logged in when this is happening. We would also appreciate if you could let us know what browser you are using (similar to Adoryn). We would suggest using a different browser if possible.

@Adoryn Please try clearing cache and cookies, and also try temporarily disabling any in-browser security or A-Virus web security to see if this is a cause for issue. (Be sure to re-enable as soon as you have finished checking, we do not recommend going without security)

Thanks in advance for any additional information. We are unaware of any issues at this time and want to know if this is a standalone issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this problem a couple weeks ago. Everything after the age gate was a black hole. I tracked it to a Firefox addon that I only use for website development, so I am not sure how much that matters to Chrome and Opera. If you have anything in the browser that changes, controls, or blocks how the HTTP Referer works, it might be worth while to see if turning that off makes a difference.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • WhimsyDragon
    WhimsyDragon
    ✭✭✭
    The site displays correctly on Edge, and I can see that it's been updated with that top bar and other design tweaks. Pretty sure it's a the javascript, which doesn't always work properly on my browsers. I tend to tweak my settings a lot, though not to the extent of disabling javascript so it's kinda odd. Poking through my add-ons might be part of it... will try that.
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_CoriJ yes I'm logged in on IPhone and iPad don't have access to other devices the two links are from your own threads , crown store thread 30 March and the celebrate Eso anniversary both take me to what I would say is a home page only tone told page no longer available
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    nope still can't look at my these links
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you guys for the update.
    We are currently investigating the situation and will let you know if we require any additional information that will be of help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post