The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Revive broken

vinciblejim
vinciblejim
Soul Shriven
Hi, today whenever I die I am forced to revive at the wayshire instead of on location at my corpse. I have a ton of soul gems, plus some crown store gems, and soul summons. Any help would be appreciated as this has been real frustrating. Thanks
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it's really annoying, I wonder how long it's gonna take until they fix it.
  • mertusta
    mertusta
    ✭✭✭✭
    devilsTear wrote: »
    Yeah it's really annoying, I wonder how long it's gonna take until they fix it.

Best scenario next DLC, worst No eta.
    Edited by mertusta on March 25, 2016 6:07PM
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    What I don't understand is that it only affects my v16 dk.. My v5 can rez just fine
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happening on my Vet 10 DK.....

Same thing, 57 grand soulgems filled, 9 Crown soul gems and then just to make sure I put a point into the 'rez yourself every two hours' in the World/Soultrap skill line.

I get the screen that says 'hit E to rez here' (and R to respawn - or whatever it's called). I pound on E all day - nothing. My buddy who plays with me - everything works fine.

No idea what's going on here.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • vinciblejim
    vinciblejim
    Soul Shriven
    Got an email back saying theyre aware of the issue but can give no time frame on it's fix. Guess I'm rerolling for now..
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    This should be fixed in the next console incremental patch, which is currently scheduled for later next month.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    This should be fixed in the next console incremental patch, which is currently scheduled for later next month.

I guess I can't be rescheduled for a little bit earlier? Plus it's annoying that it only affects my v16 toon and not my other ones -_-
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue as well. Certainly a frustrating bug.
    I have noticed this bug on my V16, and haven't really tried to play my other lower-level characters atm. Does this bug have an identified trigger which I can avoid on my other characters as to not contract this Revive bug?
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Doesn't help me, I'm on PC NA
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also having issues reviving other players. I was doing the undaunted pledges yesterday and for the most part it would not let me rez my fallen comrades. It would show me the prompt but then as soon as I held the button (the option button on ps4) , the prompt would disappear and nothing would happen :/

Anyone else experiencing this?
    NA PS4
  • Taryf
    Taryf
    ✭✭✭

Later next month?
    You know that one of basic mechanics of this game is broken?

Before i saw this topic i start my own, and got one intresting response:
    Dubhliam wrote: »
    My guildie has the same problem. somebody from the group needs to revive him every time he dies.

He is one of the most patient guy I know playing ESO, but even he is losing his calm the last couple of weeks.

If ZOS keeps this up, ESO won't live to see the next update.

Btw. Funny thing. This bug somehow (hot-fix?) is gone for me -> but i cannot FEED as vampire :wink:
    im in perma-last-stage of hunger. Trying to relog, restart, evereything. Nothing worked.

As my guildmate says
    Your char is full of bugs
    I just cure myself, but want to try this later again. As wampire and werewolf. Just need to wait for bite.

PS4
    EU
    Imperial Dragonknight Stamina Tank
    Ebonheart Pact

M'aiq prefers to adventure alone. Others just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk - M'aiq the Liar
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well my DK still can't rez himself in IC, but can do it elsewhere...no idea why
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day after tomorrow starts april, and no schedule for patch maintenance for tomorrow, you lied to us :(
  • Not_Lucas
    Not_Lucas
    Yeh this happens to me, I always have to get my mate to revive me but I can revive him, chop chop with the fix
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    Not_Lucas wrote: »
    Yeh this happens to me, I always have to get my mate to revive me but I can revive him, chop chop with the fix

Yeah it would be nice to at least know when we get a fix, TG messed up more than it improved lol
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    Any chance this might get fixed during the upcoming maintenance or is that dreaming?
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    NA PC... it's still busted in IC for my character, but works in other parts of Tamriel
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just wanted to let you all know that we were actually able to hotfix this issue! The fix is live now for Xbox One, and will be applied tomorrow for PS4.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • FilteredRiddle
    FilteredRiddle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to let you all know that we were actually able to hotfix this issue! The fix is live now for Xbox One, and will be applied tomorrow for PS4.
    You are the wind beneath my wings. That bug was annoying!

Xbox One NA
    The Sentinels of Padomay
    Obsidian Guard (Social with PvX Events)

Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now. Gamers don't sit around.
    - Jane McGonigal
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still busted in IC for one of my characters on PS NA