The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LATEST "FIX" TOTALLY BROKE THE GAME!

Pomaikai
Pomaikai
✭✭✭✭✭
THANKS ZOS... I CAN NO LONGER PLAY THE GAME AT ALL!

FIX THIS NOW! ROLL BACK THIS GAME BREAKING PATCH IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!
  • Karacule_Fairystar
    Karacule_Fairystar
    ✭✭✭
    Pomaikai wrote: »

send some support tickets/report to ZOS asap instead going here.
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Needs moar caps!!!
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Needs moar caps!!!

It was that, or get banned for language violations, etc.

I would have used a giant font in bright red too, if this pathetically antiquated message board system had allowed them.
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

send some support tickets/report to ZOS asap instead going here.

I'd call tech support, but they turned off their phone support system in order to hide from their customers.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Exactly how did the lastest patch totally break the game? I'm at work now so I'd like to know what to expect.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get no further than the character select screen. Choose a character, click the PLAY button, and eventually crash to desk with the spinning beach ball of death.

BROKEN GAME!
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man, looks like it is not only the game that should be fixed here.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Which version, PC, Mac, XBox or PS4?
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which version, PC, Mac, XBox or PS4?

"Home> Forums> Mac Technical Support"

Seriously? What forum am I posting in?
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get no further than the character select screen. Choose a character, click the PLAY button, and eventually crash to desk with the spinning beach ball of death.

BROKEN GAME!

Ive been having a few issues trying to login to my characters as well try removing (turn off) your addons before you try getting back on your character it worked for me
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your post shows up in the general / recent posts part of the forum as well as in the Mac tech forum.
  • Beowulf_McCallum
    Beowulf_McCallum
    ✭✭✭

BROKEN GAME!

I can't even get THAT far... I crash every time in the 'rolling cube' intro video :(

Any advice on how to get to the character select screen? (I'm kinda joking, but really..... Any advice??)
  • NiclasFridholm
    NiclasFridholm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same for me Beowolf, logging in on the NA server some how works for me though...
    Edited by NiclasFridholm on March 15, 2016 5:33PM
    Tobias Funke - Magplar since forever

• Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

BROKEN GAME!

Ive been having a few issues trying to login to my characters as well try removing (turn off) your addons before you try getting back on your character it worked for me

Disabled all add-ons from the character select screen. It made no difference at all. ZOS has no one to blame for this fiasco but themselves.

Oh, and ZERO response back from my support email to ZOS. One would have thought they might think this was an important enough issue to respond to my support request...
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have used a giant font in bright red too, if this pathetically antiquated message board system had allowed them.

Yeah it really is broken, complain more

Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »

Yeah it really is broken, complain more

Have something useful to contribute? If not, roll your trolling behind on out here. The adults are talking.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The adults are talking? I mean did you seriously just post that after you created this thread? The absurdity is laughable.

The adults never entered this thread, myself included.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • S'yn
    S'yn
    ✭✭✭
    In all seriousness, the latest patch/hotfix has left me unable to enter the game. I made it to the character select screen, but upon trying to enter, the loading screen eventually times out and I get the ZOS crash report (kind of stuck behind the loading screen, which is what makes it appear to be an infinite loading screen). If you look carefully t your cursor, you will notice it change to your normal windows pointer when you are over the crash report.

I have tried restarting my PC several times. I disabled antivirus and all add ons- nothing worked. Also repaired game file through launcher- still nothing.

ZOS- not sure what this last fix did, but it broke the front gate. Please consider rolling back to last working patch and testing this one more before sending it to live. Thank you.
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Greetings all,

For specific one-on-one troubleshooting please contact customer support at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com

We are closing this thread at this time due to it being non constructive and full of insults.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.