The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Customer services a joke. Not a funny one either.

d3nbark3r
d3nbark3r
✭✭✭
Haven't received my ESO plus crowns... again....

I have submitted 7 different tickets now... all but one of which I receive a response telling me to wait 48 hours for crown store purchase to arrive.... well that's BS cuz it's been 5 days.

The one that didn't contain this response informed me that they cannot provide codes as this is Microsoft related.... also a completely different matter all together.

I'm certain it's within my consumer rights to receive what I have paid for when I have paid for it. Surely zenimax can be sued for repeated failure to provide a service they are charging for?

These guys must owe me about 10k crowns now... it's seriously a joke, and I just get sent round in circles being given automated response.

Surely this cannot be legal?!?! There is no small print saying *you may or may not receive your crowns*, as far as I'm aware.

Clear breach of consumer rights
If you like, have been inspired by or agree with the threads I start, please take your time to check an option at the bottom of the post, thanks! :') ;)
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hello @d3nbark3r !

We see that your ticket has been received, and it is currently waiting for an agent to be assigned to it to handle your missing crowns issue. Thank you for your patience, and you should be receiving a reply from support soon.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    d3nbark3r wrote: »
    Haven't received my ESO plus crowns... again....

I have submitted 7 different tickets now... all but one of which I receive a response telling me to wait 48 hours for crown store purchase to arrive.... well that's BS cuz it's been 5 days.

The one that didn't contain this response informed me that they cannot provide codes as this is Microsoft related.... also a completely different matter all together.

I'm certain it's within my consumer rights to receive what I have paid for when I have paid for it. Surely zenimax can be sued for repeated failure to provide a service they are charging for?

These guys must owe me about 10k crowns now... it's seriously a joke, and I just get sent round in circles being given automated response.

Surely this cannot be legal?!?! There is no small print saying *you may or may not receive your crowns*, as far as I'm aware.

Clear breach of consumer rights

The game of ping pong with Zos and Xbox Support ridiculous. At least when I contact Xbox Support I can speak to them over the phone. When I read out the emails Zos has sent me the Xbox tech support usually laugh and ask what the hell Zos is on about.

For example Zos wanted proof that a payment for ESO plus went through (although ESO plus was very active on my account) and told me that I had to contact Xbox Support and ask them to refresh my payment history. The Xbox support guy says, "um what are they going on about, there is no refresh button on our side, it doesn't exist". When screen shotting my payment history and replying to my support ticket with proof the payment was made I got no reply or crowns from Zenimax.

I've given up chasing Zos for crowns. I look at ESO plus as paying for the dlc access and an xp bonus, if I want crowns for a new mount I'll go buy the extra crowns myself. I generally get paid to deal with stupidity and ignorance, so I'd rather pay to avoid it in my free time.
    Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
    XB1 EU
    EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
    AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
    AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
    AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
    AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
    AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
    AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
    AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
    DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've given up chasing Zos for crowns. I look at ESO plus as paying for the dlc access and an xp bonus, if I want crowns for a new mount I'll go buy the extra crowns myself. I generally get paid to deal with stupidity and ignorance, so I'd rather pay to avoid it in my free time.

After recently having a similar problem, I'm about ready to do the same.

It's like they don't understand there's a huge hiccup in the system between them and Microsoft. Sometimes, and for some users, it works flawlessly. The rest of us are just unlucky, I guess. *shrug*
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And enforcing incompetence will get you far. Good luck.
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What, you mean stop playing? Eh. The game's still fun, and my friends and I still enjoy laughing over all the dumb things we do and chat about. It's just the back-end that sucks.

I mean, there IS a huge problem there. But I've always been of the "if you don't like the icing, scrape it off the cupcake and eat it anyway," mindset. It's still perfectly good under there - they just need to adjust some things.
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hanokihs by all means keep playing but ffs at least dont put additional money. Just think about it what company will take out of it. Z. already knows that people will endure crap that any other developer wouldn't been able to do but this... this is really too much. Sorry mate but its not good.
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I hear ya, man. I always figured to give them until April to figure it out before I cancel my subscription. Like the person above me, I only stay subscribed for the XP bonus at this point; I don't get many breaks to play, so the extra experience helps me keep all my characters at around the same level. By then, though, I'll be done with the grinding, so... *cut throat motion* Curtains, y'all.
    Edited by Hanokihs on March 18, 2016 11:30PM