Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Meet the Character - Silver-Claw"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Meet the Character - Silver-Claw. We hope you enjoyed this series introducing you to some of the characters you'll run into throughout Thieves Guild!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pheasants in the background just like Skyrim--where are these pheasants living that everyone can hunt them but me?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Silver Claw?

To what part of the Claw clan does he belong? Santie does not recall him being at any Fishmas event when she was a kitten nor ever receiving from him the gift of a fishy stick.

This one then assumes he is either the most distant of litter cousins or a terrible imposter!

She will go seek him out when she travels to Abah's Landing to establish the truth of the matter - also to see if he has anything interesting that he is not presently watching.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Pensola
    Pensola
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not going to lie, when I saw the new article, I was in class and I was gleeing and couldn't stop smiling as I waited for the teacher to call a break. And I'm so happy that we get to see more Khajiit!

It's interesting that he wrote in a very non-Khajiit way. I mean, it makes sense if he was raised outside of Elsweyr, but it feels like we rarely meet characters like that. I think the tiger nun from Imperial City would speak about it, I'm not sure.

Still, interesting article and I'm looking forward to meet Silver Claw!
  • The_Great_Maldini
    The_Great_Maldini
    ✭✭✭
    Silver Claw looks like a Khajiit Jesus
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soooo, anyway to know who his voice actor is ? the voice sounds familiar but I can't. place. it. and it's infuriating! x)

(yes blablabla necro ing the post blablabla)
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested