The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

oh come on

MarcoPolo
MarcoPolo
✭✭✭
pgiw7c9oiyhh.jpg
If the world going pink or me crashing wasnt bad enough now Im getting this everytime I move :( gonna go play a different game I think
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hey @MarcoPolo - this looks like there may be a hardware issue with your Xbox One. You may want to try a different HDMI cable, or possibly contact Microsoft to see if they can check out your system for any potential hardware issues. Since your UI seems to be loading, it may be more related to something internal than the HDMI cable going bad, but it's worth a try.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Lafer
    Lafer
    ✭✭
    How could this be hardware he see bars and quest properly if it would be hardware he couldnt see the bars and the quest either.
    Healordiet templar healer
    Gigi Lafer magicka Sorc
    Tankotank Dk tank
    Ebonpact cp531 Na Ps4.

Quebec Machine leader.
    Options
  • MarcoPolo
    MarcoPolo
    ✭✭✭
    This is not hardware issue as this is only in random areas not continually, come on as Lafer has said if this was hardware I wouldn't have all the quest info etc on my screen, all iv had all day is being booted, pink areas this stupid thing if my camera is facing forward and just glitch after glitch, heavy attacks (Duel daggers, and staff) not hitting even though am in the area to hit this is getting very frustrating
    Options