The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NA PC Azura Star - Once again, thank you DC ! (27-28 feb)

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lucky28 wrote: »
    to be fair it must seem like VE is running 40 because our groups of 18 wipe groups of 40-60 easily, over and over and over.

No. it's because you do have 40. doesn't matter tho, i don't expect anything less of prime time :(

We strictly keep only 1 group active. We often discussed running support groups or specialized attack wings (like 8 sorcs alongside us spamming inevitable det at enemy groups we are engaging) but for a variety of reasons we have never done so.

I think most competitive guilds end up with one group if only because it's less of a headache to wrangle, it's better for competition, and you never have to die knowing your raid was weaker because you spread your best players out across multiple groups.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    to be fair it must seem like VE is running 40 because our groups of 18 wipe groups of 40-60 easily, over and over and over.

No. it's because you do have 40. doesn't matter tho, i don't expect anything less of prime time :(

We strictly keep only 1 group active. We often discussed running support groups or specialized attack wings (like 8 sorcs alongside us spamming inevitable det at enemy groups we are engaging) but for a variety of reasons we have never done so.

I think most competitive guilds end up with one group if only because it's less of a headache to wrangle, it's better for competition, and you never have to die knowing your raid was weaker because you spread your best players out across multiple groups.

I don't doubt it. but i really do wish you guys would move on to another location when there is already a full DC raid (ball group) at any one keep. the lag is just unbearable it can't be any better for you
    Edited by Lucky28 on March 6, 2016 4:25AM
    Invictus
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I don't doubt it. but i really do wish you guys would move on to another location when there is already a full DC raid (ball group) at any one keep. the lag is just unbearable it can't be any better for you

You do realize we rerolled from from EP to DC 8-9 months ago, right? When EP had Havoc, us, Nexus and a large number of active guilds like SWP, SoTP, etc running around? It was a huge ordeal, we lost half the guild, one of our raid leads and pretty much all our alliances and good will that we'd built up from playing on EP since beta.

We will move on from this game before we do that again :/

• Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You do realize we rerolled from from EP to DC 8-9 months ago, right? When EP had Havoc, us, Nexus and a large number of active guilds like SWP, SoTP, etc running around? It was a huge ordeal, we lost half the guild, one of our raid leads and pretty much all our alliances and good will that we'd built up from playing on EP since beta.

No, i'm not telling you to reroll. i'm just asking that you don't stack on one location with CN the servers can't handle it.
    Invictus
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No, i'm not telling you to reroll. i'm just asking that you don't stack on one location with CN the servers can't handle it.

They haven't done that since the new camp started as CN haven't been around. The lag has been more bearable too. The past is the past at this stage.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

People play to the content. We tend to push alone, defenses will aggro lots of DC and that's just how it is.

If you knew anything about DC politics, you'd know we hate to be in the same place as CN. It usually would only happen when they wanted to troll us, or if it was a hugely stacked Emp keep for dethrone.

• Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »

They haven't done that since the new camp started as CN haven't been around. The lag has been more bearable too. The past is the past at this stage.

It has, though i think it was Friday night. There where two full DC raids and an AD raid at chalman. It was bad, it was really bad. i know one of them was VE, just figured the other was CN. after that D-tick i logged off very quickly.

i've been trying to play in the early afternoon when i can. that's been great.
    Invictus
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It has, though i think it was Friday night. There where two full DC raids and an AD raid at chalman. It was bad, it was really bad. i know one of them was VE, just figured the other was CN. after that D-tick i logged off very quickly.

On Friday?

If there had been two full DC raids there with VE included, there wouldn't have been a D-tick to collect.
    Unless you had emp or something, which would than probably justify the stack lol

• Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭

On Friday?

If there had been two full DC raids there with VE included, there wouldn't have been a D-tick to collect.
    Unless you had emp or something, which would than probably justify the stack lol

Nah just VE and one other DC raid. the third raid was AD. and no, AD had all the scrolls and all the emp keeps except for chal and Aleswell, i don't think there was an emp, but if there was it was AD.

Actually. Krotha was streaming that fight i think.

EDIT: i mean it's just the game. if not for the lag i really would love those fights.
    Edited by Lucky28 on March 6, 2016 6:26AM
    Invictus
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NACtron wrote: »
    NACtron wrote: »
    Pact Militia fought our hardest. Spent as long as we could going back and forth trading chal and brk with you guys. Was challenging and a lot of fun. Good fight and congrats!

Ok, i have to ask. Were we passing like ships in the night or did you have someone watching when we left so you could take Chal while i was at BRK?

Cuz i swear to god our sieges were really quite simultaneous.

Haven't been on forums for a few days sorry for the late RE.

We knew you wanted emp so we kept a scout at the keep while we sent everyone to the other keep in stealth. Once you showed up we literally set up our seige. We can rarely wipe you at keeps so the plan was to bounce back and forth for as long as possible until you logged or AD took a keep to pull you off your emp push. (I know I know waiting for AD to take a keep lol)

Sneaky, I like it. I kinda figured something like that was up, thus the mega fast double back on round 3. Good stuff mate.

They're coming along nicely as a raid and are enjoyable to play with. Some really fun fights over the last week.

Indeed. Eventually they're going to have to cut down to a core crew, it's impossible to cultivate and maintain good skill levels in groups as large as I've been fighting, but all things in time. Definitely progress there from what I have seen.

Cutting down to more of a core crew is something I would love to do and work towards in time.

It's always fun to hear when those outside our guild recognize that we have been trying really hard to make progress and lift ourselves out of the casual state we started in :) It also a lot more fun with us now that we are starting to be able to be more competitive with some the best PvP guilds!
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭

FTC counts tags against Barriers as another person. Not that we don't have pug aggro sometimes.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. Dkill
      Dkill
      ✭✭✭
      Congrats on your EMP push, i do have one observation:
      You did not thank Chuck Norris for not playing this campaign and allow you to CROWN.

Just a Thought ......

STAY FRESH DC
      BLUE IS THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE
      Illiana VR16 Red Guard Night Blade DC
      Kinkanon VR16 Breton Sorc DC
      Buquenke VR16 Imperial Templar DC
    2. _Chaos
      _Chaos
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Dkill wrote: »
      You did not thank Chuck Norris for not playing this campaign and allow you to CROWN.

Just a Thought ......

STAY FRESH DC

Thanks CN. :#

'Chaos
    3. Dkill
      Dkill
      ✭✭✭

Just a Thought ......

STAY FRESH DC

Thanks CN. :#

Thanks you, we do believe in Equal Opportunity
      Edited by Dkill on March 7, 2016 3:36PM
    4. Dkill
      Dkill
      ✭✭✭
      I see Salt all over the place.

"Deal from strength or get crushed every time"

STAY FRESH DC
    5. ZOS_GregoryV
      Greetings all,

We are glad to see that everyone is exchanging their tales of Cyrodiil. As we see that this conversation is going back and forth a little here and there, we would like to kindly request that this thread be kept civil and constructive. Thank you all in advanced.
      The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
      Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
      Staff Post
    6. PosternHouse
      PosternHouse
      ✭✭✭✭
      I see Salt all over the place.

"Deal from strength or get crushed every time"

STAY FRESH DC

Your guild sucks and wipes to pugs. That is not strong, sorry.
    7. Lord-Stien
      Lord-Stien
      ✭✭✭
      Lol

Zerg it up ..

One day we will play with no lag
      Sometimes the real enemy are the one who moderate it.

BannHammer

PVP Officer

Alliance Cord

When in doubt, frag out

Heart of Daggerfall-=Iron Legion=- Founding Member

The one and only LordSteindeath
    8. Dkill
      Dkill
      ✭✭✭
      "You guys are doing great work with the AZ score, looks like VE has it under control"

"Try not to follow us around again"
      From -Daniel
      Edited by Dkill on March 7, 2016 9:33PM
    9. PosternHouse
      PosternHouse
      ✭✭✭✭
      "You guys are doing great work with the AZ score, looks like VE has it under control"

From -Daniel

"The server was going to be vacated in a week and no one cared. We still remember when VE didn't play for a month in December and CN got stomped and lost the campaign. Looks like you're still getting wiped by pugs and following the coattails of your betters. Try to get good."

-From Me
      Edited by PosternHouse on March 7, 2016 9:38PM
    10. Dkill
      Dkill
      ✭✭✭

From -Daniel

"The server was going to be vacated in a week and no one cared. We still remember when VE didn't play for a month in December and CN got stomped and lost the campaign. Looks like you're still getting wiped by pugs and following the coattails of your betters. Try to get good."

-From Me

I like the level of Salt you display, were you affected by our Awesomeness. No i know what happen you got stump by us while you play on your other faction toon. Got you i will be mad as well.

11. PosternHouse
      PosternHouse
      ✭✭✭✭

From -Daniel

-From Me

I like the level of Salt you display, were you affected by our Awesomeness. No i know what happen you got stump by us while you play on your other faction toon. Got you i will be mad as well.

I've been blue longer than you've played the game lol. I'll take note of your "stumping" as you wipe to red pugs over and over and give the lion's share of your AP to a few lucky players!
      Edited by PosternHouse on March 7, 2016 9:56PM
    12. Ghost-Shot
      Ghost-Shot
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

From -Daniel

-From Me

Its funny that you think we got stomped yet you ended the night getting gate camped, I'm sure it was a nostalgia trip for Daniels NPK days though, he really seemed to enjoy getting gate camped by Havoc/Nexus/VE back in the day. Sometimes we would let DC push to Glade for awhile while defending one of our emps on another server but Dan always knew his pugs belonged at their gates in the safe area.
    13. Dkill
      Dkill
      ✭✭✭

From -Daniel

-From Me

I've been blue longer than you've played the game lol. I'll take note of your "stumping" as you wipe to red pugs over and over and give the lion's share of your AP to a few lucky players!

yes you are salty !
    14. PosternHouse
      PosternHouse
      ✭✭✭✭

From -Daniel

-From Me

yes you are salty !

Oh well. Yes you are bad?
    15. Dkill
      Dkill
      ✭✭✭
      but not salty i actually get happy for your success while you spilled your salt for being a baddy all over the place. SO like the great Michael Jackson say once

Who's Bad!
    16. PosternHouse
      PosternHouse
      ✭✭✭✭
      lol CN thinks they're good. I've tallied a list of things CN does well:

(1) wiping to pugs
      (2) riding better guilds' coattails
      (3) having spare chromosomes
    17. Dkill
      Dkill
      ✭✭✭
      It seems you have a personal problem with us is it because we are better than you or maybe you want to join us. I really would love to offer you a recruit spot but recruit is close for now.

STAY FRESH DC
    18. PosternHouse
      PosternHouse
      ✭✭✭✭
      Why would anyone join when you're already hemorrhaging cores because your own players are getting sick of the koolaid? I wish you luck in your quest promote more pugs to plug the holes lol.

Also, your guild sucks.
    19. Dkill
      Dkill
      ✭✭✭
      aha

7109779_orig.jpg
    This discussion has been closed.