Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't log in to Server.

Lenikus
Lenikus
✭✭✭✭✭
The login screen says "Error 200", "Error 108", or just plain "error has ocurred".
I get to log in at a point, but then i get disconnected back to log in after one loadscreen. Standard "I can't move but guild chat works jsut fine" kind of disconnect, btw. It also tells me when the password is incorrect and stuff, so it can't really be something between my connection and the game, also no firewall, admin privileges and the like. It's server side, as far as i can tell.
I'm in cyrodiil, Haderus, started when i was noticing some weird issues as criting 2k from heavy attacks from stealth (4k wep dmg).
I'm still trying to log in (and stay logged), just wanted to mark the situation in here.
... Mai cave. >:3
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update,
    i'm 5minutes in a "requesting character load" now.
    Update 2
    managed to log.. laggy but working.
    yay.
    Edited by Lenikus on February 27, 2016 12:12AM
  • starsands
    starsands
    ✭✭✭
    Same issues here. Cant log, 2 days in a row. Already did everything, opening ports, repairing, reinstall... nothing works. Thanks ZOS.
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaand same *** today.
    It apparently happens when you can't zone in properly on the server... my connection and game are fine.

Update
    Apparently it's ping related ? .... Is teh server kicking people with over 250 ping on sight ?
    Edited by Lenikus on February 27, 2016 5:42PM
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... can i at least get someone to explain what the errors 108 and 200 mean?
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... nothing ?
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update.
    A buddy of mine allegedly fixed this same problem by using a program that did nothing other than mask his IP address, vpn gate something. ... anyone also did the same ?
  • Mikeszf
    Mikeszf
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same problem right now, I've tried with both windows and os x but the problem is the same.

EDIT: It does seems to be based on the IP, as the game client told me that I was connecting from a new IP when the problem started and using a VPN allows me to play normally, just that with a ping at least 100 points higher.
    Edited by Mikeszf on February 27, 2016 10:04PM
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Are you still having problems? I just tried to log in. It gives me a crash report right after I press "Play" at the Launcher.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My friend could log in for sh*t last night at all but she's on ps4. God damn this game is so screwed
  • leth888
    leth888
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue here... No word from ZOS?
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently it was some bigger issue.
    Apparently a large portion of the south america can't connect. (Also some problems from teh WoW playerbase reported)
  • robertopoli3
    robertopoli3
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem for me. I'm stuck in this for 4 days.
    Tried everything like disabling antivirus/firewall, delete folders on my documents and ProgramData and a lot of other things.

I contacted the support, they sent me a message saying the problem was solved, but I still can't play.

Maybe (I hope) they fix this in the maintence this week.

If anyone solve this problem, tell us how.
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still having the same issue so far.
    Errors 108, sometimes 200; Sometimes i get to log in, but i lag real hard at 10 seconds in-game and then get kicked to log in screen.
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Greetings all! Can we please have the ticket numbers from the support tickets you have placed? We can take a look at some of the diagnostics and see if there's anything we can assist with. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_MollyH wrote: »
    Greetings all! Can we please have the ticket numbers from the support tickets you have placed? We can take a look at some of the diagnostics and see if there's anything we can assist with. Thanks!

Does it even matter? You're only going to reply to everyone telling them it's their internet's fault, like you did to my friends
    a few days ago.
  • robertopoli3
    robertopoli3
    Soul Shriven

My ticket number is: 160226-001965

Still waiting for another answer.

Tried to log in today: Same problem.

• Devilhand
    Devilhand
    ✭✭✭
    LOL....
    I made another discussion today, I have the same issue and I literally tried EVERY SOLUTION it has been posted for past 2 years with no luck.

This clearly is a problem on Zenimax side, since the cuantity of players involved its large enought, plus it involves diferent regions over the world (Mostly South America).

I submitted 2 tickets and posted all i have done on a discussion on this same forum called "Impossible to log in to US server" (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/249947/impossible-to-log-in-to-us-server#latest)

Today's server mantainance did absolutly NOTHING.

• Aluze2191
    Aluze2191
    Soul Shriven
    Is Zenimax going to acknowledge this problem? I have been checking the News subforum since 25/02 when the problem started expecting to see something about this issue and also sent a ticket and all the response I get is "Did you try turning your Antivirus off?".

I started playing this month and it really turns me away that a b2p game has been down for a large amount of the population for almost 4 days and not one GM has even said "Yeah we are aware of this problem and we are trying to fix it". TERA had a similar problem around Thanksgiving and they had an emergency meeting...on Thanksgiving Sunday!!! To try to fix it! A F2P game!

I was really looking forward to get a 3 month sub this month, but you can most definitely bet it's not gonna happen now that I haven't even gotten my registration money's worth.
  • Mavi
    Mavi
    ✭✭

My ticket number is: 160226-001994

Although I really believe this is intentional, a regional and cheeky ban of south amerian players since there's a lot of forum threads about this issue. Not to mention that using a ip mask program will allow the connection.

Anyway, If you guys don't want foreigners or people with high pings to play your game please let us know, it will save a lot of time for both parts.
  • Aluze2191
    Aluze2191
    Soul Shriven
    Mavi wrote: »

Anyway, If you guys don't want foreigners or people with high pings to play your game please let us know, it will save a lot of time for both parts.

And money. I just bought the game at the beginning of the month, it would have been nice to know ESO was going to implement region locks beforehand.
  • CheesyDaedra
    CheesyDaedra
    ✭✭✭
    Devilhand wrote: »
    Today's server mantainance did absolutly NOTHING.

The maintenance is tomorrow though.

Still, no excuse for not letting a chunk of the world play your game ZOS :(

EDIT: Oh and btw i have been able to log for some minutes by spamming the log in screen, seems like a problem with the Account servers.
    Edited by CheesyDaedra on February 29, 2016 7:04PM
    Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fishstick, it's a very delicate state of mind.
  • robertopoli3
    robertopoli3
    Soul Shriven
    Update: The problem seems to be solved.

I don't know why or how ... I just tried to log in and it works.
    No lag and no disconnects.

If anyone still have the problem, try to log in and share if it works or not.

If anything changes, i come to share too.

ty all of you guys.
  • Chuggernaut
    Chuggernaut
    ✭✭✭
    When I click Play, it goes to a black screen and then crashes.
    My comrades have returned. I erect the spine of gratitude. You are a hero today. - Bura-Natoo
  • Chuggernaut
    Chuggernaut
    ✭✭✭
    Just started working...
    My comrades have returned. I erect the spine of gratitude. You are a hero today. - Bura-Natoo
  • ramsonmodub17_ESO
    Update: The problem seems to be solved.

I don't know why or how ... I just tried to log in and it works.
    No lag and no disconnects.

If anyone still have the problem, try to log in and share if it works or not.

If anything changes, i come to share too.

ty all of you guys.

I am happy for you. The Problem Most Definately Has Not Been Solved for me. I can log into the PTS, whoopdeeduu!!!! I can't get to the character select screen. How do I create a ticket when I can't even get into the game?
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    holy necro batman
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    Hello! We have closed this thread as it was originally created in 2016. Old threads may contain outdated information that is no longer relevant as the game has undergone many changes over the years. If you are having trouble with getting to the character select screen please see this article on our support site: "Why is my ESO character select screen not loading?". If that information does not help resolve your issue, we welcome you to open a ticket on the support site here: Submit a Ticket
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.