The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Suspended account

Blazemaster
Blazemaster
✭✭
Hello So My account was suspended over 24 hours ago I have submitted multiple tickets to you and have still to receive a response. It has been 24 hours since I have submitted a ticket with no response and I don't participate in any kind of cheating or harassment of other players there is no reason why I should of been suspended/banned if you could please get back to me on this and unsuspend my account I would appreciate it.
  • Blazemaster
    Blazemaster
    ✭✭
    Update: So I have submitted my 6th ticket in 30 hours and Have heard no response from ZOS can I please get my account unsuspended already this is getting a little bit ridiculous newest ticket number is 160130-001432 please can I get a response I mean I paid for ESO plus membership for many months have been playing the game since launch I believe I should be compensated for this Please ZOS give me a response....
  • Blazemaster
    Blazemaster
    ✭✭
    still waiting on a response.....
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ring 1-800-867-5309 and ask for Jenny.
  • Blazemaster
    Blazemaster
    ✭✭
    lol yeah Oh jenny jenny who can i turn to....
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hey @Blazemaster !

Unfortunately we are unable to assist with in-game disciplinary actions on the forums. A support agent should be reaching out to you soon.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.