The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Items Available in the Crown Store – 1/28/16 (All Platforms)

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
We have just added two new items to the ESO Crown Store: the Nord Hero Armor costume, which is a limited-time offer, and the Markarth Bear-Dog pet!

Nord Hero Armor
89f6ea24a0442524b6252660d9e5e6.jpg
This costume pays tribute to a legendary Nord warrior of the Ebonheart Pact. Now you can honor this nameless hero of the Alliance War by adopting his savage appearance. Cyrodiil enemies, beware!

The Nord Hero Armor will be available for a limited-time until February 1st at 10:00am EST for 2000 crowns.

Markarth Bear-Dog
c1584475e5a5d38ccd351152d57e88.jpg
Bear-Dogs are such fierce and courageous fighters, the hunters of Western Skyrim use small packs of them to pursue wild bears. The Bear-Dogs track, corner, and harry the bears until the hunters can arrive with their spears. Afterward the dogs trot home alongside their masters to share in the subsequent feast. You can adopt your own Bear-Dog for 700 crowns.

Please note that the Bear-Dog is currently suffering from a broken tail. Don't worry, though! He's going into surgery, and will be healed by the Thieves Guild update.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looked very crisp and cool ingame, just saying...but not for me, im waiting on the other two.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I will be logging in tonight to buy some things! Need to do something with those crowns I have been sitting on.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it feels like 2013 all over again, when I saw the ESO trailer the first time.
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • murmur
    murmur
    ✭✭✭
    With that price tag on the costume, I'll pass this one. Was planing to get all three, but 2k for each, will get only one tops and it ain't the Nord one.
  • Tito86
    Tito86
    ✭✭✭
    This dog looks awesome, I will definetely buy it, but 2000 crowns for a costume??? Come on!
    I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
  • phreatophile
    phreatophile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    murmur wrote: »
    With that price tag on the costume, I'll pass this one. Was planing to get all three, but 2k for each, will get only one tops and it ain't the Nord one.

I agree. It's a nice costume but not 2000 crowns nice. There are 3 costume packs available for 700 crowns.

2000 for all three cinematic costumes would be high but appropriate.

Sitting this one out.
  • Towerdragon
    Towerdragon
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I agree 2000 for one costume is way to much
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the love of all the divines, someone fix that doggies tail. It looks... odd.
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • Earmack
    Earmack
    Edited by Earmack on January 29, 2016 9:14AM
  • Chelos
    Chelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2K for the costume? Is it 64Bit? >:)
    • Ich bin nicht merkwürdig ich bin eine limitierte Auflage!
    • I'm not weird I'm limited edition!
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Earmack wrote: »

WOW!

That's a heck of a picture!
    Just A White Line Nightmare

PS4 EU server
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earmack wrote: »

Ok, with the clean shaven face, the head and helmet remind me of Captain America. :smile:

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • TERMINAT0R_XVII
    TERMINAT0R_XVII
    ✭✭✭
    2k is about right for this costume because you see how long it took to get in store? This costume was never originally intended to be in the game. But demand got so high for it after console release they put it in. Not before waiting 2-1/2 years though lol.
    Xbox one NA server
    Current CP level: 481
    Main= Clan-Mother Ra'Zaria: Khajiit Dragonknight EP (Toxic Shock Build)
    Hlevala Redoran: Dark elf Sorcerer DC (Daedric Sorcerer Build)(race subject to change)
    Tsudajiti-Ri: Level 23 Kajiit Nightblade AD (Magicka, 3 hit ko Build)
    Tulara Ayrenn: High Elf Templar DC (Right Hand of Mara Build)
    One-Who-Breaks-Mountains: Argonian Templar EP (Left Hand of Mara Build)
    Lillca Boulder-Child: Nord Dragonknight EP (Indominable Tank Build)(no purge)
    Logranka-Gra-Orsinium: Level Orc Dragonknight AD (Volcanic Incineration Build)
    Nivinora Night-Hollow: Wood Elf Nightblade DC (Jaqspur Build)(bow abilities only)
    High Queen Atmorra: Level 10 Redguard Templar EP (Tireless Stamplar)
    Rakkiza Mane-Sister: Level 7 Khajiit nightblade DC (in progress)
    Vavakra Telvanni: Level 36 Dunmer Warden AD (in progress) (race subject to change)
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2k is about right for this costume because you see how long it took to get in store? This costume was never originally intended to be in the game. But demand got so high for it after console release they put it in. Not before waiting 2-1/2 years though lol.

pretty sure they had these in mind and done up quite awhile ago. they've been saying they were coming since September I think
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They're saying it pays tribute to the legendary Nord of Ebonheart Pact,but it is identical to the rampaging Nords in the film "Pathfinder".