The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aaand the winners of PVP are..

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Happy New Year punk. I wouldn't bet on your diapers being dry for too much longer though. There is a man in the ESO community, a man who would never send the whispers you do to people. A man who is the polar opposite of you. A man who would walk into Quake Con or E3 and receive handshakes from all. You walk into Quake Con or E3, while you are playing in the pvp tournament, and I (or most anyone else) upon hearing your Mickey Mouse voice screaming and cursing, would get up and send you flying so far back off of the keyboard that you would have to jog back. And we all know you never jog.

So who is this "man" I speak of? Well his name is STEVE and he is the leader of Vehemence on the DAGGERFALL COVENANT! And Steve made a personal promise to me that after the holidays, in 2016, VE will be back in full force. Combine that with working together with Chuck Norris Guild does not spell good time for you Mr. General. No wrecking blow you can muster will save you then. As a matter of fact, now that I think about it, Steve is so honorable that if a person like you were to see him in person, all that you would see is a ball of blinding pure white light.

You call yourself The Rock. Well STEVE is Stone Cold STEVE Austin! And General SADDENvog, when you're done making Mojican his favorite breakfast (as you do every morning), when you're done collecting all the Crown magic the gathering cards, and when you are done polishing your Moon Die action figures...... Your beeper will ring, you will look down, and you will see that it says 3:16!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/oBMOcu8p_xs

Wow.

I really don't know what to say.

I am speechless.

Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, really great tactics by the AD. A zerging PVDoor Emp who logs in at 3 AM to push everyone else to their gates and then gate camps. It takes real skill to take keeps when everyone else is asleep. Everyone knows that he gets his arse handed to him when he tries to fight during prime time. You received what 10 extra rocks but killed the server. Enjoy your extra 10 rocks as you will be bored with no fights anymore. Not sure why you hate PVP so much that you want to kill the server.
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    lol

Edited by Alcast on December 30, 2015 4:56PM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• riverdragon72
    riverdragon72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a great disturbance in the salt. :)
    Meh...**** it..
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a great disturbance in the salt. :)

tumblr_ma1keiN9xJ1qcy6ybo2_5001.gif
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    darock55 wrote: »
    AD for both 30 day campaigns.. In my opinion 30 day campaigns are all that matter. Every day reds and blues "purple" AD. Every day we tear both factions a new one. Keep it up little boys, because I need the AP :)

It's funny, because before I quit, DC was the clear underdog.

Same !@#%^, different faction.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    Happy New Year punk. I wouldn't bet on your diapers being dry for too much longer though. There is a man in the ESO community, a man who would never send the whispers you do to people. A man who is the polar opposite of you. A man who would walk into Quake Con or E3 and receive handshakes from all. You walk into Quake Con or E3, while you are playing in the pvp tournament, and I (or most anyone else) upon hearing your Mickey Mouse voice screaming and cursing, would get up and send you flying so far back off of the keyboard that you would have to jog back. And we all know you never jog.

So who is this "man" I speak of? Well his name is STEVE and he is the leader of Vehemence on the DAGGERFALL COVENANT! And Steve made a personal promise to me that after the holidays, in 2016, VE will be back in full force. Combine that with working together with Chuck Norris Guild does not spell good time for you Mr. General. No wrecking blow you can muster will save you then. As a matter of fact, now that I think about it, Steve is so honorable that if a person like you were to see him in person, all that you would see is a ball of blinding pure white light.

You call yourself The Rock. Well STEVE is Stone Cold STEVE Austin! And General SADDENvog, when you're done making Mojican his favorite breakfast (as you do every morning), when you're done collecting all the Crown magic the gathering cards, and when you are done polishing your Moon Die action figures...... Your beeper will ring, you will look down, and you will see that it says 3:16!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/oBMOcu8p_xs

Wow.

I really don't know what to say.

I am speechless.

Don't let it go to your head imperial scum, you were cooler as a nord <3
  • RapturousRex
    RapturousRex
    ✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    AD for both 30 day campaigns.. In my opinion 30 day campaigns are all that matter. Every day reds and blues "purple" AD. Every day we tear both factions a new one. Keep it up little boys, because I need the AP :)

What end of campaign rewards did you receive?
    @Psilent kills off OP in one comment.

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, really great tactics by the AD. A zerging PVDoor Emp who logs in at 3 AM to push everyone else to their gates and then gate camps. It takes real skill to take keeps when everyone else is asleep. Everyone knows that he gets his arse handed to him when he tries to fight during prime time. You received what 10 extra rocks but killed the server. Enjoy your extra 10 rocks as you will be bored with no fights anymore. Not sure why you hate PVP so much that you want to kill the server.

Telel thinks someone is upset by the results of Operation: 'sauce for the gander'....

They also seemed to have missed someone holding emperor for four days, and retaking it in mid afternoon on multiple occasions.

Fortunately this one is to humble to do something like post video of one of those many events as that would be silly, and egotistical. Also they'd have to learn how to edit their twitch archives from the last two weeks into a coherent package, and they are gloriously lazy.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah the notion that oceanic players playing pvp during north america's low pop hours is somehow unfair or unsporting is... silly. They have every right to pvp as hard as they like whenever they like. We all do, it's a 24/7 campaign.

The right response, when you wake up in the morning (wherever you are) and find that the map has changed is not to weep salt into your cornflakes but to pvp the map into the colours that you prefer.
    - ad scrub -
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's funny, because before I quit, DC was the clear underdog.

Same !@#%^, different faction.

Well TBH they still are. We can only muster enough to poplock Azura star with 30-40 que. EP had to deal with 100+. No idea on AD's numbers.

And even then, AD had Axe/haderus, EP could tribar more than one campaign at primetime, etc.

All factions zerg, but let's not pretend DC can just show up randomly and poplock more than one server.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you know who you are talking to here?
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did we zerg you down brah??
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Telel shall translate this entire thread into a TLDR summary.
    Guy 1:"Hahah we's bestest"
    Guy 2:"LOL no, we're gonna pack zergs on zergs and idolize muscly man pictures so we's bestest"
    Guy Ritchie: "Telel thinks this is silly. Here's a funny summary."
    You need not read any posts after this one now.

Telel wins.
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so sacred ;)

Do you have a temple dedicated to your own worship?

Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Fruitdog
    Fruitdog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Indiana Sarenvog and the Temple of Dumb
  • ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings everyone,

As this thread has run its course and is no longer constructive, we are going to close it. We always encourage sharing opinions, but we ask that they are respectfully stated when doing so. Please also keep in mind that spam is not permitted on the forums. Thank you for your understanding, and please keep the Community Rules in mind when posting on the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.