The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Have not recieved my plus crowns

DevonoftheDrakeSeal
I restarted my membership this month due to a payment issue with my card. I have yet to recieve my 1500 crowns where as my friend just started his membership and got his a couple days after I've waited over a week plus. I want my crowns please or a reduced monthly membership would be awesome. Crowns first if possible.
  • DevonoftheDrakeSeal
    Still have not recieve December 2015 crowns or January 2016 crowns
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there Devon,
    If you are still missing your ESO Plus crowns, you will need to contact customer support via email to have your account reviewed. This will require that you have an Xbox receipt confirmed for your ESO Plus purchase, which will require a secure email channel. Further instructions will be provided for you.
    Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • DevonoftheDrakeSeal
    ZOS_CoriJ wrote: »
    Hey there Devon,
    If you are still missing your ESO Plus crowns, you will need to contact customer support via email to have your account reviewed. This will require that you have an Xbox receipt confirmed for your ESO Plus purchase, which will require a secure email channel. Further instructions will be provided for you.
    Thanks!
    A lot of steps just to give me what you owe me, sounds like you want people to not be subscribers and play ark survival
  • DevonoftheDrakeSeal
    I have received my crowns by submitting a report through the Xbox game itself, ty for letting me know I can do that. Not
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately we cannot offer crowns directly for ESO Plus purchases by request. That is typically handled by a specific team of customer support who requires a receipt of purchase and some required information. This has not always been an option offered by Xbox Support, but I'm glad they were able to assist with your issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post