The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Your login information was incorrect

vpcrispimeb17_ESO
vpcrispimeb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Getting this error when I try to login. Just reinstaled the game and can't login because of this error. The server is online and already changed password but still getting the same issue
Edited by vpcrispimeb17_ESO on December 20, 2015 8:46PM
Orugo
  • link_487ub17_ESO
    i have the same problem, i received the free weekend key, i can login on the web site, but not in the game, isnt supossed to be the same account/id and password?
  • link_487ub17_ESO
    no answers via direct email, 1 week waiting, no answers on forums... damn i wonder how bugged the game is inside... everytime i try to log on forums i have to change the passwords..and im still unable to play the game... no help from Community managgers, or players..
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    The free weekend event has come to an end. If you wish to continue playing, you can purchase a copy of the game here and apply the key to your current account.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post