The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dragontail Goat/Ram

mikeb16_ESO41
mikeb16_ESO41
✭✭✭
Does the Dragontail Ram fight?
High Elf, NecroVamp
  • Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a vanity pet, so no. The only pets that fight are the summonable pets that Sorcerers have.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You just made a second one of this thread.
  • mikeb16_ESO41
    mikeb16_ESO41
    ✭✭✭
    Aetherderius

Thanx for your response. I realise that normally they don't do anything but run about behind you. However, this is being advertised as..."Hits as hard as a Dragontail ram!"

I can't help but think how many guys out there will read the blurb beneath the picture and be mislead. Not finding out that they've been duped. Until they've coughed up their 400 crowns, thinking that they are getting the first fighting pet!?

Volkodav

Thanx for your observation. When I realised what had happened I tried to kill it, but it just wouldn't die!
    High Elf, NecroVamp
  • ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings,

This thread has been closed because duplicate posts are not permitted on the forums. The previous thread can be found here. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.