The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What is Damage Health

DaveTheMinion
DaveTheMinion
✭✭✭
Ok Got killed by the same guy a few times yesterday, not bothered about getting killed but each time it was the same score:
Focused Aim 15K
Damage Health 8K
Focused Aim 11K

I haven't come across Damage Health before so what is it?
EU PS4 Megaserver
VR16 Sorc - Daggerfall - Magic Build
VR16 Nightblade - Daggerfall - Stamina Build

PS4 Guild: Illuminati Gaming for the over 30's is not a myth.
  • Ommamar
    Ommamar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was there some external environment effect that did damage to you?
  • DaveTheMinion
    DaveTheMinion
    ✭✭✭
    Not that I am aware of, The guy killed be about 6 times over a period of about 2 hours, each time it was the same thing, FA, DH, FA always the same amount. I never actually seen the guy, all you would hear was twang of a bow then death!
    EU PS4 Megaserver

• Ommamar
    Ommamar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a glyph effect? Only thing I can think off.
  • DaveTheMinion
    DaveTheMinion
    ✭✭✭
    That's what I was thinking, still not sure but that's some awesome damage....
    EU PS4 Megaserver

• GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ommamar wrote: »

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what Irresistible Damage Glyphs say on the death recap.
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what Irresistible Damage Glyphs say on the death recap.

That's exactly what it is.
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For 8k damage though? I doubt it, considering they state they only do less than 1000 health at V16 Gold.

If it was 8k damage every 4 seconds I would be gettin' me some damage health glyphs and start light attacking a lot more!
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I highly doubt a glyph does 8k damage

Would help lots if you had a screenshot!
    Edited by DannyLV702 on October 31, 2015 6:25PM
  • DaveTheMinion
    DaveTheMinion
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »

Well I don't make a habit of lying, so if you don't believe me so be it, but if I do get to see this guy again which is very likely I will screen shot it just for you. ;)
    I made a point in remembering this player as he has taken me down a few times, all I hear is the twang of a bow and that's it, he manages to get off two Focused Aim shots in a split second! I would love to see his set up.

EU PS4 Megaserver

• lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well I don't make a habit of lying, so if you don't believe me so be it, but if I do get to see this guy again which is very likely I will screen shot it just for you. ;)
    I made a point in remembering this player as he has taken me down a few times, all I hear is the twang of a bow and that's it, he manages to get off two Focused Aim shots in a split second! I would love to see his set up.
    It's not that we don't trust you, but sometimes you can guess what skill it was by the picture in your death recap.
  • DaveTheMinion
    DaveTheMinion
    ✭✭✭

It's not that we don't trust you, but sometimes you can guess what skill it was by the picture in your death recap.

Your right I should have screen shot it, but instead I wrote it down on a scrap of paper, the first time he got me twice as he was hiding in our keep.

Focus Aim 15K
    Damage health 6K
    Focus Aim 11.5K

Second death

Focus Aim 14.6K
    Damage Health 5.5K
    Focus Aim 15K

Second time I was ridding towards one of the mills and all I heard was Twang then dead!

Focus Aim 14.8K
    Damage Health 8K
    Focus aim 12.4K

The last time he killed me it was

Focused Aim 15K
    Damage Health 8K
    Focused Aim 11K

As I said I just didn't know what Damage Health was, as for the numbers this guy is putting out, I only wish I could do the same :p the only one that gripes me is how people can spam 5 Crystal Frags in a split second????
    EU PS4 Megaserver

• OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Im wondering myself what it is.
    Anyone actually have the answer to it?
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • DaveTheMinion
    DaveTheMinion
    ✭✭✭

I know one guy who does but I am not allowed to name anyone on the forums ;):p
    EU PS4 Megaserver

• OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

who say you are not allowed?

• Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭

who say you are not allowed?

Just a guess: But the PP is probably referring to the fact that you aren't allowed to "name and shame" on the forums, meaning that he/she is probably claiming that this person is using an exploit or something else shady.

If not, I'm not sure what the PP is referring to, I think we are allowed to mention other players on the forums as long as we aren't calling them out for cheating/exploiting/etc. It's why we have the @playernamegoeshere function.
  • DaveTheMinion
    DaveTheMinion
    ✭✭✭
    It has nothing to do with name or shame or exploits for that matter, I was advised a year or so back that I need permission from the gamer before I give his/her gamertag on a public forum, it wasn't this forum it was the PSN forums, so gathered that this was the norm for all public forums?
    EU PS4 Megaserver

• OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It has nothing to do with name or shame or exploits for that matter, I was advised a year or so back that I need permission from the gamer before I give his/her gamertag on a public forum, it wasn't this forum it was the PSN forums, so gathered that this was the norm for all public forums?

Can you ask your friend our question and write the answer back to us then :) ? :)

• DaveTheMinion
    DaveTheMinion
    ✭✭✭
    yeah I can do that the next time we meet on the battlefield.
    EU PS4 Megaserver

• DaveTheMinion
    DaveTheMinion
    ✭✭✭
    OK I did ask the guy in question but got a rather nasty reply telling me do go do things to myself, and I even thought I asked nicely?

"Sorry to bother you, You have some awesome damage on that bow set up, I was wondering if I could ask you a question, on the death screen after you killed me it says Damage health, what rune are you using?"

Reply "Go ...... yourself and learn how to play the game you ...... ....."
    EU PS4 Megaserver