The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Grendel PvE Guild - END GAME DUNGEONS & TRIALS!

• NomaDz-2K
    NomaDz-2K
    add me please . psn: wullyemm

VR 4 templar/healer, aldmeri dominion, VR 1 gear

You Failed to pass your first test and that is to READ.
    "4. You must be focused on your main character to constantly improve it.
    We do Accept v16 Members from other Factions."

Tnx for your interest but,
    Your v4 would be of little to no to us, as stated under our requirements.
    You are better off Re-Rolling EP since it's only v4, unless you will get it to v16 within this week.
    Once you reach v16 let me know if you are still interested.
    Edited by NomaDz-2K on December 15, 2015 2:06PM
    Grendel ESO Ebonheart Pact PvE Guild
    Grendel ESO Ebonheart Pact PvE Guild Recruiting
    Contact PSN: NomaDz-2K
    VR16 - Dragon Knight - TANK
    VR16 - Dragon Knight - MAGICKA DPS
    VR16 - Dragon Knight - STAMINA DPS
    VR16 - TEMPLAR - HEALER/RESTO
    VR16 - SORCERER - DPS

Crafting: Blacksmith, Clothing (Medium & Light), Enchanting, Provisions and Wood Working

Crafting Level: 50 on ALL and 9 Traits

• wully08b16_ESO
    wully08b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    id like to know why you think im not focused on my main character ? if its about the gear then its pointless using the mats at every level when power farming its just a waste really . i did READ i thought in the off chance you might still take some lower levels since its a small guild.
  • NomaDz-2K
    NomaDz-2K
    id like to know why you think im not focused on my main character ? if its about the gear then its pointless using the mats at every level when power farming its just a waste really . i did READ i thought in the off chance you might still take some lower levels since its a small guild.

I Do Not Expect You to Change your Armour Every level while leveling up.
    You stated "Power Farming" O'Rly so why are you not VET 16? Yet it took me only 9 Days and I wasn't even dedicated only in lvling up and I was doing ALOT of things to help others in the Guild or it would have taken me 7 days probably from lvl 3-v16. Therefore it should take you 4 Days to reach v4 on EP from scratch with us if you work on it (even less) and have the time.
    We would if you were on EP, i'll explain why;
    1. You can not Farm with us due to the fact that ZENIMAX didn't allow cross factional Co-Op on a PvE lvl in the New DLC, which many of us hoped for since it's PvE.
    2. You can not do quests with us, unless only in Dungeons.
    3. Our main focus is v16 Dungeons/End Game we don't waste time in v4 Dungeons mate it just would not benefit my Guild Members in general - They want v16 Gear/End Game Sets not v4 .

Like I said, get v16 and if you are still interested Contact us.

Infact it's not about the Gear, that is what you will work on before doing Dungeons with us, as do ALL our Members.
    It's Not a small Guild on a PvE level but very active, we have an average of 40 members online during the day/evening we are not a TRAIDING Guild.
    In anycase for a PvE Guild we have the Capability and Numbers to do Anything and so far we as a Guild have proven EVERYTHING.
    To be honest I haven't seen ANY True PvE Guilds (ONLY) with more than 5 people on AVERAGE Online. The majority of PvE guilds and traiding guilds stating PvE don't even do it, let alone at our level. B)
    Edited by NomaDz-2K on December 16, 2015 11:35AM
    VR16 - SORCERER - DPS

Crafting: Blacksmith, Clothing (Medium & Light), Enchanting, Provisions and Wood Working

• Bnec
    Bnec
    ✭✭
    Just joined the guild , first ever run on WGT on my v16 sorc dps , a couple of mistakes on first boss but after that was sorted we absolutely smashed this dungeon :D

the co-ordination of this guild is 2nd to none they really do know what they're doing if you're looking for a serious pve guild for cross faction this is the place for you

PSN: Hypedsniipe
  • blackmamba24
    psn bl7ckmamba24

vr 16 tank dk
    vr 16 healer temp
    vr 16 dps sorc, nb, stam temp

interested in doin more dungeons and trials :)
  • NomaDz-2K
    NomaDz-2K
    PSN: Hypedsniipe[/quote]
    Bnec wrote: »
    Just joined the guild , first ever run on WGT on my v16 sorc dps , a couple of mistakes on first boss but after that was sorted we absolutely smashed this dungeon :D

the co-ordination of this guild is 2nd to none they really do know what they're doing if you're looking for a serious pve guild for cross faction this is the place for you

PSN: Hypedsniipe

Thanks for your kind words, my methods may be questionable but at least we get the Right results B)
    Edited by NomaDz-2K on January 5, 2016 11:12AM
    VR16 - SORCERER - DPS

• NomaDz-2K
    NomaDz-2K
    Update:
    We are currently looking for more Magika DPS - Mainly Casters. B)
    PSN Contact: NomaDz-2K
    VR16 - SORCERER - DPS

• NomaDz-2K
    NomaDz-2K
    Update:
    We Are Currently Forming Raid Groups (12 Player Groups) for Trials.

Aetherian Archive
    Hel Ra Citadel
    Sanctum Ophidia

B)
    Edited by NomaDz-2K on January 13, 2016 4:49PM
    VR16 - SORCERER - DPS

• JayK
    JayK
    Soul Shriven
    Heyo,

would like to join an active PvE guild in ESO on PS4. I'm playing a VR16 DK on Aldmeri Dominion.

PSN-ID: DarkJayk

Main Spec: Stamina DPS
    Offspec (but have quite good gear for it): Stamina Tank

Already tanked some trials but never had a serious guild for it.

Currently farming my VR15/VR16 Sets especially for VMA preperation.

As for dedication i just wanted to point out that i managed to get my "Former Empress" title aswell as "Master Fisher" title and also got the platinum trophy for TESO as world #3 on PS4.
  • Guran654
    Guran654
    This is an awesome *** guild dudes,we do all the trials, all the *** dungeons and all without any hesitation. its the PLACE to BE or BECOME.... Im proud to say it, EU servers aint got no better feature to join as guild if you PVE than grendel and thats the truth. You THINK that you find something or somewhere better, but it ends in scam. IN GRENDEL ? NEVER, this is a straight shooting guild without the BS and with many active PVE members so if you aint taking your part, your just apart. simple as that, if you choose PVP, thats another story but if you don't find a PVE guild and ignore THIS ? wowsa what a miss... So as i said last time, just freaking get inside it and be part of the most beneficial membership into a guild on ESO Ps4 or just miss the entire goal of endgame and PVE ... yeah its the truth, show me proof its a lie and ill be glad to state otherwise, as long as this game been online on PS4, there aint been ONE SINGLE GUILD, giving and making your character and performance so intense to do all the things in endgame as this one single guild does, so if you think you got any better, shoot and let me show you the big difference , because.... it is. yes. iT . IS....This is made by a member not a leader of the guild, i saw it evolve outside my powers and it grow into massive power. Thats why i take the bet thats the better guild NON ELITIST guilds out there does NOT exist as this one does. don't be an excluded part of something , be the cog in the wheel like we all are in grendel. trust this one like the khajiit said.
    PSN : guran654
  • Steveyboy_UK
    What role are you guys looking for? Healer/dps/tank?
  • NomaDz-2K
    NomaDz-2K
    We are Very Active and still recruiting but there isn't much time left before the new expansion B)
    At the moment we are preparing for the new Thieves Guild Expansion, 12-player trial: Maw of Lorkhaj.

The first time I took members to their FIRST Veteran Ranked Difficulty Trials, we got them done by the 20min mark.
    I found this very amusing, especially considering alot of ELITIST Guilds/Groups which think they are God's gift, failed miserably and wiped for over an hour, if not more :p , just to complete it on their first run:D
    +1 To Grendel :D

We are recruiting ALL FACTIONS for Trials because ZENIMAX allowed Cross Factional Groups for the new Expansion.
    This is why we extended our Recruitment to PvE Players in ALL Factions, for Daily and End Game Dungeons and Trials.

There is No Gear Requirement to join because you will be assisted in your preperation for END GAME Content - However, we do have Requirements in Equipment and skills to take part in End Game Content based upon Guild Events.

So if you are looking for a True PvE Guild, feel free to contact me on PSN and state that you wish to be part of Grendel.

Tnx in Advance B)
    Edited by NomaDz-2K on March 4, 2016 1:37PM
    VR16 - SORCERER - DPS

• NomaDz-2K
    NomaDz-2K
    *UPDATE* For Cross Factional Trials with the New Thieves Guild Expansion:
    "Cross Faction Trials

You will now be able to form a group with friends from outside your faction and play through any of the available Trials including Hel Ra Citadel, Aetherian Archive, Sanctum Ophidia, Maw of Lorkhaj and Dragonstar Arena."

Even more reason to Welcome more Great PvE Players from ALL Factions to Grendel B)

To Join Contact :
    PSN: NomaDz-2K
    or by using the ingame mail and send the following information in the Message :
    Faction:
    Class:
    Role:
    Level:
    Item/Gear level:

Thanks in Advance and hope to see you aboard B)
    Edited by NomaDz-2K on March 4, 2016 1:53PM
    VR16 - SORCERER - DPS

• ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

We are glad to see our members reaching out and making great use of the Guild Recruitment Forums. However, we would like to kindly request refraining from bumping the thread as Thread Bumping is against the Community Rules. We have taken a moment to remove all posts that have been bumps.
    Thread Bumping: Please refrain from replying to discussion threads for the sole purpose of “bumping” them. This is considered to be a form of spam because it does not add to the discussion in a constructive or meaningful way. We understand that everyone would like to keep their discussion active and visible, but we encourage you to strive for meaningful and constructive posts instead of posts that consist of nothing more than “Bump!”
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Guran654
    Guran654
    Hi I would like to state the reason the post was "bumped",however, I must state it was with good reason due to the misinformation which happened within the same month, so here it is;

Last month there was a forum post on the official forums about Cross Factional Trials working in "Part" on the PTS. The problem wasn't so much as in grouping but inside the trial people could not heal those from other factions. It was then Officially stated by a ZOS representative that infact it's work in progress but unfortunately it will not be part of the Thieves Guild Expansion.

I then had to inform my guild members about this situation since many wish to take part in Cross Factional Trials. This upset many members, infact some people left the game.

On the 26/2 Last month's Official POD Cast on the 18 minute mark, ZENIMAX Officially stated that the problem has been resolved and that it would be patched into the Thieves Guild.

Yet again within the same month I had to inform my members of this change. Infact due to that which was Officially stated by ZENIMAX, it created ALOT of confusion. So I felt it was right to State the Change to the Community - I personally did not consider this a "BUMP" as much as an update based upon the information which was stated earlier the same month by ZOS. Therefore we as community members found it all misleading.
    I do appologise if my actions were misjudged, yet I feel you should know exactly why I posted and it was for the best of reasons, to shed some light on the community.

Tnx in advance for your time.
    PSN : guran654
  • NomaDz-2K
    NomaDz-2K
    The New Trial: Maw of Lorkhaj Completed and On Farm in Normal, we have Progress in VET B)

We are Currently Recruiting -
    Templars - Healers, Magicka DPS and Tanks
    Casters - Magicka DPS
    Dragon Knights - Magicka DPS and Tanks

To Join Contact :
    PSN: NomaDz-2K
    or by using the ingame mail and send the following information in the Message :
    Faction:
    Class:
    Role:
    Level:
    Item/Gear level:

Thanks in Advance and hope to see you aboard B)

Edited by NomaDz-2K on March 31, 2016 3:35PM
    VR16 - SORCERER - DPS

• Magentix
    Magentix
    Soul Shriven
    I could do with a dungeon run or two, VR2 sorc. Tag: Magentix
  • NomaDz-2K
    NomaDz-2K
    Magentix wrote: »
    I could do with a dungeon run or two, VR2 sorc. Tag: Magentix

Hi CLICK HERE TO APPLY
    B)
    VR16 - SORCERER - DPS

• NomaDz-2K
    NomaDz-2K
    We have been Very Busy But We are still recruiting B)

We now also have a Sign Up system and Our members can keep track of all guild info directly from our website ;)

Our Website : http://grendel.enjin.com/home

Our Recruitment Link (Easy To do With PS4, Very Simple and Only takes a min): http://grendel.enjin.com/recruitment

If you are not sure or have any questions feel free to ask B)

Tnx in Advance ;)

Edited by NomaDz-2K on April 29, 2016 12:44PM
    VR16 - SORCERER - DPS