Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Halloween Party In Glenumbra! Xbox One NA megaserver

T0xicSw0rd
The Vaders Fist guild will be throwing a Halloween party in Glenumbra Oct. 31. Stop by trick-or-treat at our the differentime houses and stalls and get random items as some more valuable than others, also sign up for the raffle drawings. Each tickets is 500 gold. And if you would like any information about the guild you can also getc it while you're there. Make sure to where a costume or disguise or no items will be given to you and the trick or treat stations. Any more info just ask.

*Updated Information*
Time: 7pm-9pm
Megaserver: NA

Any other guilds that would like to participate in this with us please let me know.
And don't forget your costumes
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds great, @T0xicSw0rd. Let us know the event times, megaserver (NA or EU), or any contact information and we'd be glad to help share your event.

Thanks!
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • silentstoner
    Sounds like a pretty cool idea
  • T0xicSw0rd
    Sounds great, @T0xicSw0rd. Let us know the event times, megaserver (NA or EU), or any contact information and we'd be glad to help share your event.

Thanks!

It is on the NA megaserver . The time we are right now close to figuring out. We just wanna make sure we have plenty of guild members on to hand out items.
  • CJohnson81
    CJohnson81
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awww man, I just ditched my disguises last night! I'm going to have to get those back! This sounds awesome. Remember to include time zone please (I'm PST).
    Huor Melwasul - Archdemon, The Demons of Light - Warlock, Hufflepuff House - ADXB1 - NA
    I'm only updating this because we're commenting on a thread about signatures. Give me awesomes!
  • Neolink7
    Neolink7
    Is this for DC? Where at in Glenumbra specifically? Sounds like fun.
  • MerkzM8
    MerkzM8
    ✭✭✭
    What alliance?
    "What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • mcilroy
    mcilroy
    lets make this happen on EU server aswell
    gamertag - MartyBoiiiii

PSN - Sickbhoy1888

xbox one EU server / PS4 EU server

MADE IN SCOTLAND
  • T0xicSw0rd
    MerkzM8 wrote: »
    What alliance?

Daggerfall Covenant