The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Its so *** up!

timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
Returned to Dark Age Of Camelot after years away, and when ESO killed my hopes for a game that should take over DOAC. Even after eyars the game are packed with players new and old. (Yea mostly in pvp area)
- WHY WHY and WHY can it be that players like me have to return to a almost 12 years old game to get a ame that have it all and can it all when it comes to character dev, rvr / pvp and pve.
- ESO cut have kill them all, if they just have stayed to the ES - series, when turning it into a mmorpg, and have looked over the shoulders of DAOC when it came to pvp/rvr and the combat style. (Class, armor/wep balance guide - line).

:'(
Yea i know the post will be deleted FAST, as any other post that tell the true ;)
FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
- Be Anyone.
- Do Anything.
- Go Anywhere.
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What..
  • MikeB
    MikeB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it tell the truth? I dont think its even in English.
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can I have your gold?
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
    No its Troll - speak :)
    FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
    - Be Anyone.
    - Do Anything.
    - Go Anywhere.
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kammakazi wrote: »
    What..

Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eye no speek teh inglish langwige
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey speak the Dovas tongue.
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have returned to Dark Age Of Camelot after years away, because ESO killed my hopes for a game that should take over DAOC. Even after years DAOC is packed with players new and old. (Yea mostly in the PvP area)
    - WHY WHY and WHY can it be that players like me feel like they need to return to an almost 12 years old game to get a game that has it all? And games can have it all when it comes to character development: RvR, PvP, and PvE.
    - ESO could have killed all the competition, if they just had stayed true to the Elder Scrolls series. When ZoS turned the Elder Scrolls franchise into a MMORPG, they had the opportunity to tower above, looking across to a similar game and learned what succeeded in DAOC and made improvements when it came to PvP/RvR and the combat style. (Class, armor/wep balance guide - line).

:'(
    Yes, i know this post will be deleted FAST, just as any other post that tells the truth ;)

Now in english!
    Edited by FireCowCommando on September 30, 2015 5:53PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without going on a tangent. You mentioned computer games. When they allowed PC gamers were allowed to transfer to console (and not the other way) this implies that they wanted an increase on consoles.

This makes a ton of sense, with only Neverwinter out for xbox this makes eso's grip on the market strong, (not so true for PS4 a quick search showed me about 6 new mmos coming out for PS4 and like nothing for xbox)

It seems to me, rather than trying to stay competitive in an extremely difficult environment they have moved to a much more secure market.

Im guessing im more of the target group. No PC (at least not for gaming) and only enough cash to own an xbox one. This means I have a very limited pool of mmos to choose from.

I also expect dlcs, updates, changes etc will happen far more often now the xbox release has occured.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • phbell
    phbell
    ✭✭✭✭
    What language was the OP in?

edited for spelling.
    Edited by phbell on September 30, 2015 5:50PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He basically said he went back to Camelot after thinking ESO would replace it as his MMO.

He then describes Camelot as having a decent player base even after all this time. (Even though its mostly PvP)

He laments that after 12 years he has not yet found a comparable game.

He then ends with saying they should have just made multiplayer skyrim.

That's my translation
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Que?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao. I just noticed!

Guess what happens when you go to your profile, look under your comments etc area, look at the title of said thread... especially this one...

The censorship does not work there. I got the full real name of this thread lmao. No stars... nothing but the unfiltered curse word
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • ZOS_Alex
    ZOS_Alex
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

Due to the non-constructive nature of this thread, we are going to close it. We encourage everyone to take a few minutes and read our Code of Conduct. It outlines the guidelines and expected conduct on our forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.