The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Server kicks me out while in loadscreen

moshearg
moshearg
Soul Shriven
Hello,
For the second day in a row (that I'm back playing) - every time I find myself need to change zones/map/etc that involves the loading screen, it takes about at least[ 1 minutes to load, but it doesn't actually load, it kicks me back to the account login screen, saying "an error has occurred, please try again in a few minutes".

examples
going from Glenumbra to Spindleclutch
going from Glenumbra to "the old well" - Dresan Keep
I have so many more.
  • moshearg
    moshearg
    Soul Shriven
    No comments ?
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @moshearg !

If you're being kicked to your login screen, you will want to review your connection settings.

To best access The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, you should configure you routers to open the following outbound ports:

PC / Mac Ports:

TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
    TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
    TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
    TCP Port 80
    TCP Port 433

You will also want to make sure to re-add ESO and its files to your antivirus suites.

Each antivirus program is different and we recommend that players view the antivirus developer's website for full instructions on how to add exceptions.

The application files that may require exceptions are:

Bethesda.net_launcher: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenimaxOnline\Launcher
    North American megaserver ESO.exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenimaxOnline\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client\eso.exe
    European megaserver ESO.exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenimaxOnline\The Elder Scrolls Online EU\game\client\eso.exe
    Some antivirus programs require entire folders to be selected instead of a single file.When this is the case, the file paths below are what players should use. If required by the anti-virus program, include all subfolders since every file is critical to run the game.

North American megaserver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\
    European megaserver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online EU\
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • moshearg
    moshearg
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you very much.
    After alot of phone time with my ISP, and changing my modem to a new one, that worked when I tried to open the ports,
    This solves my problem and lets me enjoy the game very much.

Again, thank you.