The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Guild Spotlight - Clan Stormblade"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Guild Spotlight - Clan Stormblade."

d0bc06e8c79ab61b3a150184ab92c87f.jpg

Learn about the Clan Stormblade, an Ebonheart Pact roleplay guild, in the latest issue of our spotlight.
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Throren
    Throren
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you kindly again for the Spotlight! :D
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's the Alliance with you milk drinkers that made me leave Morrowind for Dominion lands.
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Crumorn
    Crumorn
    ✭✭✭
    Your guild sounds awesome! I am a huge fan of Nords and Skyrim being a Winterhold Master Wizard myself. Just to clarify though and I had to notice this since you're RPers and such don't often break lore. Talos isn't a god yet. In fact hasn't been born yet. No doubt your great clan will worship him in the future though. Until then though we have other great gods to bless our blades, bows or spells as we charge the fields of battle.
  • Throren
    Throren
    ✭✭✭
    Your guild sounds awesome! I am a huge fan of Nords and Skyrim being a Winterhold Master Wizard myself. Just to clarify though and I had to notice this since you're RPers and such don't often break lore. Talos isn't a god yet. In fact hasn't been born yet. No doubt your great clan will worship him in the future though. Until then though we have other great gods to bless our blades, bows or spells as we charge the fields of battle.

Haha ya, that was a flop on my part. I'm well aware of the time frame and that Talos wasn't born yet and such. I meant to put Ysmir (As in the Ash King) in the write up but it was really late and I was very tired when writing it and since Talos later on gets refereed to as Ysmir, my brain derped on me xD
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice sounding guild and great guild spotlight!

If I wasn't regularly referred to as a milksop by Glirion (I'm starting to believe I am one); if I didn't hate the cold (like almost all redguard); and if I didn't live on the far side of Tamriel (Alik'r) this clan may just have piqued my interest to look further into it.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Throren
    Throren
    ✭✭✭
    Well, if you ever have the desire to roll up a hardy Son or Daughter of Skyrim, we are always open to more my desert walking friend!
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Throren wrote: »
    Well, if you ever have the desire to roll up a hardy Son or Daughter of Skyrim, we are always open to more my desert walking friend!
    Thank you. If ever a distant 'relative' wanders that part of Tamriel I'll be certain to let them know about Clan Stormblade.
    If you can be anything, be kind.