The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Celebrate Alliance Pride with New ESOTU T-Shirts"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Celebrate Alliance Pride with New ESOTU T-Shirts!"

0fd74af28b8d9a5f297345caf430eb75.jpg

Three new alliance-based t-shirts are now available in the Bethesda Store. Grab yours today to represent your alliance outside of the game!
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *drools
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Lunachik
    Lunachik
    ✭✭✭
    Are they offering this is a women's fitted style?
    **Mara's Moxie * The Sidekick Order * Azura's Guidance *Hallowed Holes of Tamriel **
  • Alukit
    Alukit
    ✭✭
    man, the color scheme on those shirts look very nice indeed, kinda shocked that the yellow looks soooo nice
  • Lunairetic
    Lunairetic
    ✭✭
    Oh yay. More mens t-shirts.

I'm getting pretty tired of ESO merch being offered only to guys. I have a lot of money that I like to spend on my hobbies, & I would love to show my faction pride, but you all refuse to offer apparel in ladies sizes. So you know what? I end up spending a lot more on ladies Elder Scrolls t-shirts from other sites like redbubble where they make it really easy to spend on the styles I want.

Please explain to me why your store has only one boring shirt offered in ladies sizes.

And if you don't want to offer apparel for women, could you at least license to designers who DO?! ('Her Universe' for example)
    twitter.com/TESfangirrl
    Blood for the Pact!!
  • Pucko82
    Pucko82
    ✭✭
    eso has such good artwork - why dont they use any of it but produce this boring Shirts instead?