Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Best buy game card

BigM
BigM
✭✭✭✭✭
Had to put ticket 150901-001965 in to get my game card added. Yes I sent in pics of receipt and card. Just wanted to add that it looks like you guys do not have a place under account billing to add the card. Where you want us to add code is where you add game code. All games I used game cards on would have it under billing where you pick the monthly account you would want. Just a heads up and maybe one day you could update the account site so we do not have to keep putting tickets in to add the game cards.
“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
― Stephen Hawking
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope Chris isn't a real person because he has some major issues on reading tickets.

My name is Chris and I'd like to thank you for contacting us with your issue. I'm sorry for what you've encountered. I understand the frustration in regards to you purchasing a 60 day gametime card and coming out invalid.

After looking into this, it seems to move forward with investigating the invalid code, we request that you send over some pictures so that we can look into this issue further. Simply reply back to us with the following:
    • Picture of the Game Time code
    • Copy/Picture of Proof of Purchase

I sent what he is asking for with original ticket. :smiley:
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
    Options
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to laugh at this last response from Chris. Putting a 60 day game card in should not be this hard and take this long to have the 60 days along with crowns put on my account.

You guys really need to fix your account site. This is really sad how you guys can't fix the issue with game cards.

• Hello Again,
    • Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited support team with your issue with 60 day gametime card and coming out invalid.
    • After review, this has been sent up to our specialized team for further investigation. A member of that team will contact you as soon as possible.
    • Thank you for your patience and we hope you have a great day!
    • Glad we're able to assist you,
    • Chris The Wood Elf Blacksmith of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Team
    ― Stephen Hawking
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went through this, although with less of the amusement. The specialized person that they send this too will validate the code on the card and assign it to the account. I did not have to do anything else with the card.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Gamerscape2007
    Gamerscape2007
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought that this was an issue. Already submitted my ticket. I really do hope that this get fixed (Question, does a customer service pin counts as proof of payment?)
    Edited by Gamerscape2007 on September 1, 2015 11:39PM
    Options
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After this long with game being out this shouldn't even be an issue. Scratch code, input it and it goes thru and time added. It should be that easy. I love how you are made to feel like you stole the card. No customer should go thru this.
    ― Stephen Hawking
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigM wrote: »
    After this long with game being out this shouldn't even be an issue. Scratch code, input it and it goes thru and time added. It should be that easy. I love how you are made to feel like you stole the card. No customer should go thru this.

I suspect the possibility that the codes on the cards are actually not valid anymore, so they are handling them on a case-by-case basis until new cards are issued or the old ones are all gone.
    Options
  • Gamerscape2007
    Gamerscape2007
    ✭✭✭✭

I suspect the possibility that the codes on the cards are actually not valid anymore, so they are handling them on a case-by-case basis until new cards are issued or the old ones are all gone.

If that were to be the case, TELL us then. Don't leave us fumbling in the dark trying to figure out what went wrong.
    Options
  • blabafat
    blabafat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is ridiculous. I bought a 90 day sub through paypal. Transaction failed, still says pending in paypal and still shows I lost the money

Today, I bought the time card. Invalid. 71+ dollars
    Fire Cloak - VR12 DK - Nord - EP
    Ámeer - VR15 Templar - Imperial - AD
    The Mágician - VR16 Templar - Imperial DC
    Magíc - VR16 DK - Dark Elf - DC
    Àmeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - DC
    ámeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - AD
    Æ ámeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - EP
    Ameer Flow - Level 34 Nightblade - High Elf - EP

Youtube:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCFNmXCgmTVo-T-p1BIVLxbQ
    Options
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What gets me this should have been a 1 2 3 add it to my account. I do not see why this is taking so long. I submitted my ticket 09/01/2015 12:59 PM, here it is going on 11:30pm at night and still not been added to my account. ZoS I know you guys laid off people but really this should of been done by 3pm the latest.

Well in fact I should have put in code and it should have gone thru right away.Tell me why this is taking so long?
    ― Stephen Hawking
    Options
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally, not sure if I want to go thru this again but I bet in a month I will add another 60 day code to the game.

So am begging ZoS please put new game cards out there that will go thru without having to go thru support.

PLEASE!
    ― Stephen Hawking
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally, not sure if I want to go thru this again but I bet in a month I will add another 60 day code to the game.

So am begging ZoS please put new game cards out there that will go thru without having to go thru support.

PLEASE!

I hope they do.

Since I am ESO Plus, it makes more sense to add crowns by adding 60 days. I am not looking forward to the social interaction with support should I decide I need more crowns between now and when my time runs out.
    Options
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You would think adding a payment would be a high priority! So the launcher and the customers account should be linked together and allow us to buy codes right from ESOTU store. That way it will put it right to account in a few steps and everyone would be happy.
    ― Stephen Hawking
    Options
  • blabafat
    blabafat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You would think adding a payment would be a high priority! So the launcher and the customers account should be linked together and allow us to buy codes right from ESOTU store. That way it will put it right to account in a few steps and everyone would be happy.

So how exactly did you solve it? Did you make a new ticket and describe the problem and then they asked for pictures of the receipt and card?
    Fire Cloak - VR12 DK - Nord - EP
    Ámeer - VR15 Templar - Imperial - AD
    The Mágician - VR16 Templar - Imperial DC
    Magíc - VR16 DK - Dark Elf - DC
    Àmeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - DC
    ámeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - AD
    Æ ámeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - EP
    Ameer Flow - Level 34 Nightblade - High Elf - EP

Youtube:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCFNmXCgmTVo-T-p1BIVLxbQ
    Options
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent pictures of receipt and game card in with ticket, Chris who must be an automated response asked me for the pictures again so I sent them and then they sent it up the chain and they finally sent me two 30 day codes that worked when I put them in.
    ― Stephen Hawking
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully, they will resolve this.

If they don't do the two threatened Halloween costumes, I will be looking to extend my ESO Plus using time cards when Orsinium comes out.
    Edited by Elsonso on September 3, 2015 2:37PM
    Options
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Greetings all,

@BigM is correct - if you have a problem with your game time card, please be sure to submit a ticket to our customer support team with a photo of both sides of the card and your receipt so that our human agents can process your request for assistance.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_MollyH wrote: »
    Greetings all,

@BigM is correct - if you have a problem with your game time card, please be sure to submit a ticket to our customer support team with a photo of both sides of the card and your receipt so that our human agents can process your request for assistance.

Yeah, but ultimately, we would like to use the cards without the need to do all that...
    Options
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_MollyH wrote: »
    Greetings all,

Yeah, but ultimately, we would like to use the cards without the need to do all that...

Exactly because next month am planning on either getting one more or maybe two. You realize it is your own fault for making the game so awesome! :smiley:
    ― Stephen Hawking
    Options