Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "The Imperial City is Now Available on PC & Mac!

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "The Imperial City is Now Available on PC & Mac!"

The day is finally here! The Imperial City DLC game pack, our first DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, is now here for PC/Mac. Join us for the launch of this much anticipated zone.

941b41451116b092cf240b423587f4fc.jpg
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • gnarlly1b14_ESO
    Anyone who has purchased The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited and has an active ESO Plus™ membership will automatically have access to the Imperial City DLC game pack. If your ESO Plus™ membership ends or lapses, you will no longer have access to the Imperial City DLC game pack content and areas, but you will still have any items you earned while you had access.

Am i reading this right? That paying a monthly sub that i had have or over a year gets me the DLC , BUT if i cancel the sub i have to buy the DLC? Is that what it says?
  • Auricle
    Auricle
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Am i reading this right? That paying a monthly sub that i had have or over a year gets me the DLC , BUT if i cancel the sub i have to buy the DLC? Is that what it says?

Yes. That is what it says.
  • kongkim
    kongkim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet. Looks really good :)
  • xLiquidxNapalmx
    xLiquidxNapalmx
    Soul Shriven
    My launcher update keeps crashing at 31% and this issue is really annoying me.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a question will Glademist and Warden Keep be fixed?As it is now if a enemy Faction can take the Mine then they can set up 20 Siege weapons their then 20 in front of the wall.Its unfair to DC to have to defend a indefensible keep.
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    So when will related Crown Store pack and bank updates hit?
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • Frimbertrips
    Frimbertrips
    ✭✭
    I dunno if its related to this update but I really like that the horses trot now. :D
    Now all they need is a really reaching gallop stride for going fast so I will stop playing Benny Hill when I cast Rapid Maneuver and sprint on a 60-Speed horse. LOL
    Edited by Frimbertrips on September 3, 2015 12:13PM
  • nazyperson
    would be nice if patch didnt break my game and support is taking there grand old time not responding and helping fix issue -_- freezes my entier computer when it hits 32% when patching i gotta force turn off my computer
    Edited by nazyperson on September 3, 2015 3:31PM