The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Playing NB against detect pots is like playing sorc without shields or templar without heals.

• Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jar_Ek wrote: »
    Stamina sorcerers... no shields (1.5k on pts) - so are you saying that 1/2 of possible le night blade builds should not be able to cloak? ;)

Yes @Jar_Ek that must be what he's saying I agree with op completely nerf half of all nightblades :D:D:D

(Props to my stam sorc bretherin)
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky28 wrote: »
    Dracane wrote: »
    If you rely on cloak to survive, then you're doing it a bit wrong. Cloak helps, but should not be your main survival component, ESCPECIALLY for Magicka Nightblades. Stamina Nightblades though... not sure how they'll peform now with less roll dodge. But the increased TTK should compensate for that.

Umm a yeah now that Dodge roll's were nerfed as well, speaking as a Stamina heavy Hybrid Nightblade, oh wait.. maybe I should just Block attacks...oh wait I cannot do that either...durrrrrrrrr

Thank god for Vigor and the new TTK right, now I can just play as a NoN-Nightblade Nightblade, cannot cloak that much (stamina hvy) and if I do Cloak I get seen by a group if just one person has a detect potion running (only the person drinking the potion should see the Nightblade, it should not be shared), cannot dodge roll alot anymore (because people couldn't learn to play "OMG I can't Catch or Damage dodge rollers..." sounds like the cry babies that cried about Bolt Escape and because of it that ability gets nerfed to the ground, and people wonder why I don't play a Sorc...), I cannot block since I use Stamina for Damage (and It doesn't regen anymore, of course ZOS can't fix it the correct way and Grey out skills while Blocking so people can't Block-Cast) so that is out the wndow...

and now because of the TTK I can't sneak attack someone and really get the upper hand like a Sneaky Assassin Nightblade should be able to do..

So basically I can heal and attack...

well I guess I should just roll a Templar then huh...

such BS..

Hm yea I see, that's what I thought.
    Right now on live, Stamina Nightblades can live without cloak very good in m opinion.

Sorry, you been on the Nerf Dodge roll, Nerf Cloak (it needs a bigger cost, etc...), Nerf Nightblade Crusade for sometime now... your Opinion to ME doesn't matter very much when it comes to the Nightblade class..

Only real reason people are bringing this "nerf cloak" threads up lately is because other class abilities (most used as counters to Cloak) have been nerfed. as things stand in 1.6 i don't think nightblades need a nerf, next patch is a different story. personally, i'd prefer they rolled back all the nerfs they are considering and not nerfed anything, but that's just me.

Neither do I care, what someone like you is thinking.

I actually agreed with you and tried to build up a friendls conversation with you for a change -.-
    Why do I even try reasoning with a Nightblade class Overlord.
    Edited by Dracane on August 30, 2015 9:38AM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you rely on cloak to survive, then you're doing it a bit wrong. Cloak helps, but should not be your main survival component, ESCPECIALLY for Magicka Nightblades. Stamina Nightblades though... not sure how they'll peform now with less roll dodge. But the increased TTK should compensate for that.

Umm a yeah now that Dodge roll's were nerfed as well, speaking as a Stamina heavy Hybrid Nightblade, oh wait.. maybe I should just Block attacks...oh wait I cannot do that either...durrrrrrrrr

Thank god for Vigor and the new TTK right, now I can just play as a NoN-Nightblade Nightblade, cannot cloak that much (stamina hvy) and if I do Cloak I get seen by a group if just one person has a detect potion running (only the person drinking the potion should see the Nightblade, it should not be shared), cannot dodge roll alot anymore (because people couldn't learn to play "OMG I can't Catch or Damage dodge rollers..." sounds like the cry babies that cried about Bolt Escape and because of it that ability gets nerfed to the ground, and people wonder why I don't play a Sorc...), I cannot block since I use Stamina for Damage (and It doesn't regen anymore, of course ZOS can't fix it the correct way and Grey out skills while Blocking so people can't Block-Cast) so that is out the wndow...

and now because of the TTK I can't sneak attack someone and really get the upper hand like a Sneaky Assassin Nightblade should be able to do..

such BS..

Right now on live, Stamina Nightblades can live without cloak very good in m opinion.

Sorry, you been on the Nerf Dodge roll, Nerf Cloak (it needs a bigger cost, etc...), Nerf Nightblade Crusade for sometime now... your Opinion to ME doesn't matter very much when it comes to the Nightblade class..

Only real reason people are bringing this "nerf cloak" threads up lately is because other class abilities (most used as counters to Cloak) have been nerfed. as things stand in 1.6 i don't think nightblades need a nerf, next patch is a different story. personally, i'd prefer they rolled back all the nerfs they are considering and not nerfed anything, but that's just me.

I actually agreed with you and tried to build up a friendls conversation with you for a change -.-

What?
    Invictus
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

such BS..

What?

What, What ? :D

Ah yes I see, was quoting the wrong post. I meant the post your were commenting one. Just ignore it, the person knows who I'm talking about.
    Edited by Dracane on August 30, 2015 9:51AM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you think you are defenseless without Cloak then I think it is mostly a issue that could be addressed within your build. @Ezareth has a very good night blade that basically never cloaks.

I've really never thought of cloak as being an end all defense and mostly use it for repositioning for comabt advantage. Losing the advantage doesn't mean I've lost the fight either.

You can use healing ward and Shadow image if you are magicka. Stamina has other defensive options as well.

He never cloaks? Stamina or magicka NB?
    PC EU - DC only
  • cmabouaf
    cmabouaf
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, the whole bull *** of the game. the new changes require nbs to play all stealthy yet mark target and detect pots neutralize complete stealth. give us a shield added onto that cloak atleast because that cloak almost does nothing half the time.
  • Zlater
    Zlater
    ✭✭✭

such BS..

^this x19bizillion
    Ask for an invite to the greatest network of guilds ever. Redfur Trading, Redfur Exchange and Redfur Army!

www.redfurconnect.com
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fact. There are counters to detect pots. Foot speed, stealth speed, stealth detect reduction, and properly timed CC coordinated with retreat.

If you are dying to detect pots use the counters, this isn't suppose to be like those other games where you just press 1 button and your class gets to walk away from a fight you don't prefer. It was stupid in every MMO and we don't need it in this one.
    Edited by Armitas on August 30, 2015 2:10PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

such BS..

I'm not a Nightblade class Overlord but the many things you say and do, show your true thoughts and actions, you failed to L2P against dodge rollers and cry about using Radiant magelight and counters already in Game vs Cloak and continually post and make comments on Threads for Nerf's, I have Never ever called for a Nerf on any class skill, at any time..things may upset me but I don't call for Nerf's.. but you seem to do it like it's not a issue or a problem, Lets just nerf this and this...oh and this too. I don't think that Bolt Escape should have been ever Nerfed or Dodge roll and now Cloak is finally after like a year and a half to be fixed (because it has been broken for that long duh) but you and others continually jump on the nerfing band wagon, lets nerf dodge roll, lets nerf cloak, let's nerf whatever is next it seems for anything that upsets you..it's such a joke.. L2P...

I play a Caster Nightblade argonian healer too and he uses shields, shield stacking can be OP in the game but I don't call for a Nerf because guess what ? it will never end, should I Nerf my own Character... just ridiculous..

Remember this,
    If I see you on the PvP battlefield even though you are AD, don't expect me to ever, and I mean ever help you or save you, I would rather watch you die to the enemy..

Have fun playing.. and good luck..
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

such BS..

I'm not a Nightblade class Overlord but the many things you say and do, show your true thoughts and actions, you failed to L2P against dodge rollers and cry about using Radiant magelight and counters already in Game vs Cloak and continually post and make comments on Threads for Nerf's, I have Never ever called for a Nerf on any class skill, at any time..things may upset me but I don't call for Nerf's.. but you seem to do it like it's not a issue or a problem, Lets just nerf this and this...oh and this too. I don't think that Bolt Escape should have been ever Nerfed or Dodge roll and now Cloak is finally after like a year and a half to be fixed (because it has been broken for that long duh) but you and others continually jump on the nerfing band wagon, lets nerf dodge roll, lets nerf cloak, let's nerf whatever is next it seems for anything that upsets you..it's such a joke.. L2P...

I play a Caster Nightblade argonian healer too and he uses shields, shield stacking can be OP in the game but I don't call for a Nerf because guess what ? it will never end, should I Nerf my own Character... just ridiculous..

Remember this,
    If I see you on the PvP battlefield even though you are AD, don't expect me to ever, and I mean ever help you or save you, I would rather watch you die to the enemy..

I have no problems with roll dodgers and I would never even accept help from you. As if III would need help from a weak Khajiit.
    I would help you either way if I'd see you fighting an outnumbered fight. I don't like you, but I like enemies even less. So my priorities are clear.

But I'm not going to waste a soul gem on you :D maybe /dance instead
    Edited by Dracane on August 30, 2015 12:16PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    ✭✭✭✭✭

such BS..

Remember this,

I have no problems with roll dodgers and I would never even accept help from you. As if III would need help from a weak Khajiit.
    I would help you either way if I'd see you fighting an outnumbered fight. I don't like you, but I like enemies even less. So my priorities are clear.

But I'm not going to waste a soul gem on you :D maybe /dance instead

Yeah whatever..
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »
    If you think you are defenseless without Cloak then I think it is mostly a issue that could be addressed within your build. @Ezareth has a very good night blade that basically never cloaks.

I've really never thought of cloak as being an end all defense and mostly use it for repositioning for comabt advantage. Losing the advantage doesn't mean I've lost the fight either.

You can use healing ward and Shadow image if you are magicka. Stamina has other defensive options as well.

I've always felt cloak is a crutch that relies on situations you can't control which means if you rely on it to work when you need it then you'll die when it doesn't. Instead I built my nightblade to counter virtually everything I come across in the game with the resources necessary for long fights. Cloak can help you do some amazing things but I don't think it is necessary at all and if you're me you never need to worry about people using detect pots. Plus us nightblades have Mark which is far better than detect pots anyways.

I'll be releasing my first and likely only Stamina NB 1VX video sometime today. I think 2.1 has effectively killed enjoyable combat for me.

That is too bad. One of the few who presents unbiased opinions on here. It's too bad the game had so much potential. I never played a game for two years.

Thank you for being one of the few who not only understood true balance, but had the integrity to call for nerfs for ones own class.

I'm with you. This game is going in the wrong direction.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ChefZero wrote: »

He never cloaks? Stamina or magicka NB?
    Stamina.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GIj07V20EM
    Darnathian wrote: »

I've always felt cloak is a crutch that relies on situations you can't control which means if you rely on it to work when you need it then you'll die when it doesn't. Instead I built my nightblade to counter virtually everything I come across in the game with the resources necessary for long fights. Cloak can help you do some amazing things but I don't think it is necessary at all and if you're me you never need to worry about people using detect pots. Plus us nightblades have Mark which is far better than detect pots anyways.

I'll be releasing my first and likely only Stamina NB 1VX video sometime today. I think 2.1 has effectively killed enjoyable combat for me.

That is too bad. One of the few who presents unbiased opinions on here. It's too bad the game had so much potential. I never played a game for two years.

Thank you for being one of the few who not only understood true balance, but had the integrity to call for nerfs for ones own class.

I'm with you. This game is going in the wrong direction.

Thanks for the props!

I must correct one statement you made however, I've never desired to nerf any class in my history playing ESO. I have however desired to correct bugs and imbalances that have affected some classes more than others. Even when I played my sorc and had issues fighting "Permadodging" I never desired to nerf NBs or dodge roll only the resource generation issues that have completely broken the game. Now instead of fixing resource generation they've only fixed it so that certain abilities are affected.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Ezareth. Of course Stamina NB is possible to play without or less cloak. But Magicka NB without cloak? I don't know...
    PC EU - DC only
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Ezareth. Of course Stamina NB is possible to play without or less cloak. But Magicka NB without cloak? I don't know...

Magicka NB has to rely more on shields and Shade, alone with LoS and Double-take. Cloak is much more powerful for a magicka NB obviously, but as I mentioned if you rely on it with no backup options you're going to die constantly.

If you see from my video, I'm marking nightblades constantly, the moment a NB appears out of stealth he gets a mark on him unless I'm fighting more than one. 90% of them only use cloak for defense and that's why I much prefer fighting magicka nightblades more than stam ones.

I haven't read all of the replies in this thread and the many more like it but if it hasn't already been mentioned it should be that a Detect pot puts your potion on cooldown which makes you vulnerable since you cant use it reactively to heal or replenish resources. If I ever play magicka NB and I know someone just popped a detect pot then I'll go all offense on them. When it comes to facing a group of players...well most of us are going to die regardless, especially in 2.1 You're actually in a good position in IC by using Shade and LoS. Even with a detect pot it's easy to escape if you use shade + cloak.

Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Magicka NB has to rely more on shields and Shade, alone with LoS and Double-take. Cloak is much more powerful for a magicka NB obviously, but as I mentioned if you rely on it with no backup options you're going to die constantly.

If you see from my video, I'm marking nightblades constantly, the moment a NB appears out of stealth he gets a mark on him unless I'm fighting more than one. 90% of them only use cloak for defense and that's why I much prefer fighting magicka nightblades more than stam ones.

I haven't read all of the replies in this thread and the many more like it but if it hasn't already been mentioned it should be that a Detect pot puts your potion on cooldown which makes you vulnerable since you cant use it reactively to heal or replenish resources. If I ever play magicka NB and I know someone just popped a detect pot then I'll go all offense on them. When it comes to facing a group of players...well most of us are going to die regardless, especially in 2.1 You're actually in a good position in IC by using Shade and LoS. Even with a detect pot it's easy to escape if you use shade + cloak.

On the bolded part. When someone pops a detect pot, you are revealed for all the players around. So long as he can see you, everyone can. So it's nigh on impossible to know who actually used the detect pot if you are are in a 1v3 for example.

I'm no NB lover, but I think that is a bit wrong in my opinion. It should work only for the person that used the pot, like Mark.
    EU | PC | AD
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually no its not possible now, look at all the dodge rolls in the video, I counted like 5 almost 6 in a 4-5 second window. Dodge roll gets the Nerf hammer with the IC patch. This is now not possible, you will be out of Stam by like the third one now because of the 33% additional cost.

On a side note, I love watching Sypher's videos as well but it seems he will go to a Magicka Nightblade as well because the perma dodge rolling days are now gone with a Stamina Nightblade build that he was using with the Skirmisher 2h/Bow build where he was using Dodge roll alot as well. Now as a Stamina Nightblade build you will have to pick and choose when to block, dodge roll and use Cloak just to survive in the game because of the Dodge roll nerf xtra cost and the 0 Stam regen for blocking, Cloak looks to be like it is the last Defense that Nightblades will have and people want to Nerf that too with an additional cost or something.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually no its not possible now, look at all the dodge rolls in the video, I counted like 5 almost 6 in a 4-5 second window. Dodge roll gets the Nerf hammer with the IC patch. This is now not possible, you will be out of Stam by like the third one now because of the 33% additional cost.

On a side note, I love watching Sypher's videos as well but it seems he will go to a Magicka Nightblade as well because the perma dodge rolling days are now gone with a Stamina Nightblade build that he was using with the Skirmisher 2h/Bow build where he was using Dodge roll alot as well. Now as a Stamina Nightblade build you will have to pick and choose when to block, dodge roll and use Cloak just to survive in the game because of the Dodge roll nerf xtra cost and the 0 Stam regen for blocking, Cloak looks to be like it is the last Defense that Nightblades will have and people want to Nerf that too with an additional cost or something.

Does the 33% cost stack like Bolt Escape ? Or is it only a 33% increase after the first dodge ?
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Does the 33% cost stack like Bolt Escape ? Or is it only a 33% increase after the first dodge ?

I should just say to you, "hello go on the PTS and test it yourself..." but why bother, Yeah it does stack, like I said before L2P but now I'll just say "Do your damn research..." You can only do one dodge roll per like every 4-5 seconds or you incur a 33% cost and then it stacks if you do another and then another... see this is why you don't call for Nerf's Dracane... duuuurrrr

the 1st roll doesn't have a cost, the second one within 4-5 secs adds 33% then next adds 33% and so on just like Bolt Escape, this now effects everyone.. even sorcs as does the 0 stam while blocking...
    Edited by whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO on August 30, 2015 9:31PM
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I should just say to you, "hello go on the PTS and test it yourself..." but why bother, Yeah it does stack, like I said before L2P but now I'll just say "Do your damn research..." You can only do one dodge roll per like every 4-5 seconds or you incur a 33% cost and then it stacks if you do another and then another... see this is why you don't call for Nerf's Dracane... duuuurrrr

the 1st roll doesn't have a cost, the second one within 4-5 secs adds 33% then next adds 33% and so on just like Bolt Escape, this now effects everyone.. even sorcs as does the 0 stam while blocking...

You pretend like it's my fault that this happens O.o calm down, what happened to the Kotari that I used to love ? You were so funny and entertaining. Now you're exhausting and mean. So sad
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • VincentBlanquin
    VincentBlanquin
    ✭✭✭

such BS..

Remember this,

Dracane is barely on the pvp battlefield, he likes trolling newbies in cities. No surprise to me there are others who dont like his attitude ))

Irwen Vincinter - Nord - Dragonknight
    Irw´en - Bosmer - Nightblade
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Not everyone has the desire to download 60 gigs to test the PTS. I have however, from my time playing so far I'm not having problems killing people but the combat is very boring and static, much less fluid. Therr are a lot of nightblade running magicka and most of them die easily. In fact most people die easily when focused by 2 or more people now. It just seems like the whole game took a step back and became more WoWlike.

Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Xjcon
    Xjcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just LOL at this topic.
    Briza Do'urdenx V16 Dunmer DK
    Jcon V16 Orc DK
    Vierna Do'urdenx V16 Bosmer NB
    Jarlaxle Baenrex V16 Dunmer NB
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

On the bolded part. When someone pops a detect pot, you are revealed for all the players around. So long as he can see you, everyone can. So it's nigh on impossible to know who actually used the detect pot if you are are in a 1v3 for example.

I'm no NB lover, but I think that is a bit wrong in my opinion. It should work only for the person that used the pot, like Mark.

It's relatively easy to determine if you know the radius of detect pots and can watch the reactions of the players and your hidden eye. I was speaking mainly of 1 v1s, as I said in group your best bet is to run or use shade/cloak.
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not everyone has the desire to download 60 gigs to test the PTS. I have however, from my time playing so far I'm not having problems killing people but the combat is very boring and static, much less fluid. Therr are a lot of nightblade running magicka and most of them die easily. In fact most people die easily when focused by 2 or more people now. It just seems like the whole game took a step back and became more WoWlike.

Hey, I am on the pts....
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You pretend like it's my fault that this happens O.o calm down, what happened to the Kotari that I used to love ? You were so funny and entertaining. Now you're exhausting and mean. So sad

when you keep calling for Nerf's and dont do your darn research, yeah im gonna blame you, maybe your finally waking up and getting a clue, the roll dodge nerf and block nerf affects everyone and your still calling for more Nerf's to class skills.. I get upset because it's affecting my favorite game on the planet right now.. and I'm not pretending.. rediculous..
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

when you keep calling for Nerf's and dont do your darn research, yeah im gonna blame you, maybe your finally waking up and getting a clue, the roll dodge nerf and block nerf affects everyone and your still calling for more Nerf's to class skills.. I get upset because it's affecting my favorite game on the planet right now.. and I'm not pretending.. rediculous..

I'm not calling for any nerfs -.- I didn't talk about any nerfs for many days.
    All I'm saying, is that Cloak needs adjustments and many people say the same and I weren't talking about cloak for days. I know you want your might class, everyone does.

I'm doing many research UNLIKE YOU !
    Not my fault if you haven't seen one of plenty research threads that I've started during this pts month.
    You know what ? I already knew that the dodge penalty stacks. But I wanted you to tell me, because I thought, it's possible to get a friendly conversation like we used to do. But well nevermind
    Edited by Dracane on August 30, 2015 10:02PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not everyone has the desire to download 60 gigs to test the PTS.

Then they shouldn't make stupid comments when they haven't done their darn research first, I try to test things out to the best of my ability and listen to those that have done alot of research, like jekell who is predominately on Tamriel Foundry. People should get informed first before they just call for Nerf's like its going out of style because look at the game now, its starting to feel like a shadow of what it used to be, I can see it and feel it, I have been on the PC since early access and Beta and with this next patch, like you said the game feels like its taking a step back..
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not everyone has the desire to download 60 gigs to test the PTS.

Then they shouldn't make stupid comments when they haven't done their darn research first, I try to test things out to the best of my ability and listen to those that have done alot of research, like jekell who is predominately on Tamriel Foundry. People should get informed first before they just call for Nerf's like its going out of style because look at the game now, its starting to feel like a shadow of what it used to be, I can see it and feel it, I have been on the PC since early access and Beta and with this next patch, like you said the game feels like its taking a step back..

You shouldn't believe what a random person is saying. I am spending a lot of time on the pts. prove is, that I've posted quite a few things and brought up bugs and things that need adjustment.

Unbelieveable what rumors you guys are raising every day.
    The game TOOK a step back, no need to fight it. I highly dislike this update and wish, they would reconsider all of that.
    But we barely have a chance right now. Maybe when it goes live and everyone has access, things are going to change. We'll have to see.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • ZOS_Kelly
    Hello!

We understand that people are going to disagree from time to time, but please remember to keep your comments respectful at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others. Insults or other disruptive behavior do not help further discussion and can move a thread off topic quickly. We encourage sharing opinions, but we ask that they are constructively stated when doing so, as this will help keep the discussion on track.

Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios

Staff Post