Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

I NEED HELP

apozitivegamer
The email associated with this account has been deleted. I have been trying to recover my account but have been unable to do so because the credit card information i used to purchase the game is also not available.

IS there anyway i can get some help. this account is mine. I can prove its mine. I just cant prove it using the verification methods provided because i have destroyed my credit card and i have deleted the email acccount associated with this account. PLEASE HELP ME.
  • apozitivegamer
    I am trying to log in, but it says i neeed a verification code from an email that I no longer have access too.....
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well that's a bit of a mess.
    Probably more likely to get help in the Support section here.
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/customer-support-general
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • apozitivegamer
    I have gone there, but it hasnt helped. I CANT do anything.
    I cant get on the email.

I cant do ***.

This is beyond *** this whole verification process.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Sorry to bother you, can you get this person some help?
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • apozitivegamer
    appreciate it man.

Really. I do.

I am trying to get back into this game.

I have 2 accounts that i know of.

This one, and Anbringehr.

I'm trying to figure out which one i purchased that has the imperial edition.

I'm just at a loss because i want to play this with my friends who are just now getting into it. and I cant because I do not remember my information.
  • apozitivegamer
    but i dont know the email information for either because I just have one email tha i've been using for the past 8 months and i've forgotten about the other ones.

ITs asking me about my favorite author, and for some reason. Its not working. There are very few books I like and ive tried all the authors and its not working.
  • Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I mean, how are you going to prove you are the owner of the account?
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Avonna
    Avonna
    ✭✭✭
    Can you recover the email that you deleted? Sometimes they give you time to redo that.

Recover email, then you can recieve the verification email.
    Then you can go into your eso account and change the credit card associated with the account. ( you might be able to do that now)
    Do you have an option to recieve the code by phone number like text instead of email?
    Does it have to send you a email to verify or can you go into your eso manage account from the site?

Anyways hope something here helps ya and good luck

Avonna
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL this sounds like someone that stole an account. None of this makes any sense. :smile:
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Mighty_oakk
    Mighty_oakk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminds me of people selling accounts then trying to get them back in previous mmos.
  • ZOS_MaryB
    Moved to correct location on forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base

Staff Post
  • Groggpuffar
    This is fake.
    Edited by Groggpuffar on August 29, 2015 7:39AM
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What you have to do is put in your current email address for communication.

You need to inform them of the email address the account is under in the description area.

You will need to verify the address you used, the name your account is under AND be able to answer your verification question.

Only then will they do something for you.

If you cannot answer that verification question, they won't do anything for you.

Far too many characters to list any more.
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    A friend of mine recently had a similar issue. He forgot his email password so couldn't get a verification code, and he forgot his security question so couldn't answer. I guess it never got resolved because he ended up canceling his ESO plus account. I keep all my info in a rolodex just to help avoid stuff like that. My memory is horrible :)
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil