Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Inactive GuildMasters

lVlulcan
lVlulcan
Soul Shriven
Is there a system for fishing out inactive GuildMasters? If there is not, that is something off a necessity in an MMO. Like the 30 day system in World of Warcraft.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dissagree with it being a necessity, specially cause of how guilds work in ESO. If a guildleader doesnt have the decency to appoint a new leader when he/she stops playing, it was never a good guildleader to begin with and that also says a lot bout the guild he was leading.

The real issue is that there also was a lot of griefing involved with these kind of issues (never played WoW, but GW1 had a simular system). In GW2 they abanded it and it let not to more issues as before (as in guilds without leader in the GW2 system compared to guilds with the wrong leader in GW1).

In ESO it also has the upsight that it is fairly easy to continue with a new guild. You only need to be level 10 to start one and as you can invite all members from the old guild, there should be no issue unlocking all services either.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @lVlulcan

If you're having difficulty with an inactive guild leader, please contact customer support for the steps to reach out and resolve this issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post