The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 306

Dakari24
Dakari24
Does anyone know of a fix for Error 306?
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, @Dakari24. Can you post a screenshot of the error so that we can take a look?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • dtrombleyub17_ESO
    dtrombleyub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Delete old items in User Temp directory and rerun patch worked for me.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭

Hate to say it, there are no folders or file system like there is on PC. There is only a few troubleshooting things you can do on Xbox One, other than power cycling or painfully uninstalling and reinstalling, I'm not sure what else the thread author can do. Although I will agree that PC is a lot more easier to troubleshoot, then again I have had almost no issues on the Xbox One version where as I had a ton on the PC version.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭

Hate to say it, there are no folders or file system like there is on PC. There is only a few troubleshooting things you can do on Xbox One, other than power cycling or painfully uninstalling and reinstalling, I'm not sure what else the thread author can do. Although I will agree that PC is a lot more easier to troubleshoot, then again I have had almost no issues on the Xbox One version where as I had a ton on the PC version.

You can delete the "Saved Data" from the XB1. This is similar to the temp directory on a pc.

Hit menu, then manage game to access. To note .... deleting saved data WILL NOT delete your character. At the next login, it will download your saved data from the servers instead of syncing. It is helpful if there is any syncing issues between the XB1 database and the servers.

• DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Balibe wrote: »

You can delete the "Saved Data" from the XB1. This is similar to the temp directory on a pc.

Hit menu, then manage game to access. To note .... deleting saved data WILL NOT delete your character. At the next login, it will download your saved data from the servers instead of syncing. It is helpful if there is any syncing issues between the XB1 database and the servers.

True he could have a syncing issue now that I think about it, but I would think the thread author should delete both the cloud and console version's just to prevent issues in the near future, if this fixes the thread author's issue.