The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NEW] Vampire Guild (Allows Others)

TheWolfAmongUs
Brief Introduction
Hello, I'm Bigby. I own (or used to own) a guild of 56 members, However I've given the ownership to a close friend to work on a Vampire Focused Guild. Although It is Vampire Focused I will allow the odd werewolf and human, as well humans wanting bites.

What we do
We are basically an alliance that welcomes all but mainly Vampires. Vampires may be more valued members but other supernaturals will not be mistreated. We will offer bites to those who need it however please do not spam as we will bite whenever we are able to. (If you do not know, we can only bite every 7 days) If you spam we will most likely refuse to bite you. Sadly, We need money and so bites will not be free.. However If you make yourself known and trusted in the guild you can receive many discounts and bonuses.
If you're bitten by me, The GuildLeader (TigerTooth x) you will receive the special rank "Royal Blood" which grants access to staff chats and some other cool permissions.
If nobody is available to give bites we can also point you in the right direction for BloodFiend spawns or notify you when we find one.
We also Allow Role-play for those who enjoy it, In fact role-playing here is preferred as it allows people to show off their creative talent and such.
On regards of the bites, we have a strict 100% NO SCAMMING POLICY when it comes to them, Anyone caught scamming through our guild will be kicked.

Special Note to Vampire Members:
-Please notify me what rank of Vampire you are / Whether you can bite and I'll add a note to your profile in the guild letting Human members know you are available for bites.

What we need
Mainly.. Vampires..
But much more than that, we need:
-> Good Recruiters
-> Good Sports
-> People who will get involved
-> People who will help out
-> Buyers and Sellers for the Guild Store [When Unlocked bear in mind this is a new guild]
-> Donators

***IMPORTANT INFORMATION***

Platform - XO (Xbox One)
Server - EUS (European Server)
Alliance - EHP (EbonHeart Pact)
Gamertag To Add/Contact - "TigerTooth x"
ESO Name - TheWolfAmongUs

Note: It is likely that replies will be late via the forums so don't be afraid to send me a message to my Xbox Gamertag.

Thanks,
Bigby
Edited by TheWolfAmongUs on July 17, 2015 7:24PM
  • Chronouk83
    Chronouk83
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

I'm looking to become a vampire and join a vampire guild.

Currently lvl 31 sorcerer in ebonheart pact. Xbox one on the EU server.

My gamertag is chronouk83, what kind of prices do you look for? And what is required for membership?
    Fight hard. Bite deep. Keep the Fangs sharp.
  • OSUSentinel
    I am looking for a vamp guild and vamp bite,

Psn - OSUSentinel. Character Name - OSUWolf
  • TheWolfAmongUs
    I am looking for a vamp guild and vamp bite,

Psn - OSUSentinel. Character Name - OSUWolf

Sorry, This is Xbox One only :(

• MikeyV611
    MikeyV611
    97/M/AD looking 4 love

Looking for a Vamp bite so we can hang around together and be undead. We can PvP or go questing or just "watch Netflix and chill."

<3 Mikey V 611
  • TheWolfAmongUs
    MikeyV611 wrote: »
    97/M/AD looking 4 love

Looking for a Vamp bite so we can hang around together and be undead. We can PvP or go questing or just "watch Netflix and chill."

<3 Mikey V 611

Xbox One, EU Server, EbonHeart Pact, right?

• Gnomes30
    Gnomes30
    Hey Bigby. Would love to join a vampire guild. Very active player and keen to contribute. I'm on X1 eu. Pls look for a msg from ba'nshee.
  • xPeddiex
    xPeddiex
    Hi, I would happily join if anyone can pass the vampire bite to me?!

GT: x Peddie x
  • Nightblade81
    Hi happy to join if anyone can bite me

Europe, Dominion, Xbox One

GT: Nightblade781
  • danub17_ESO3
    danub17_ESO3
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,

Would love to join. Sent you a message in-game. Gamertag: Jack Stiber
  • BarbedSaturn
    Gt BarbedSaturn
  • mubzander
    mubzander
    ✭✭
    Mubzi Ali

Already a vampire healer
  • xJaaayyD
    xJaaayyD
    Soul Shriven
    Hello ive just started in the ebobheart pack with new dark elf and i want to make it a vampire chareter can i join and someone make me a vampire please ill be happy to pay with gold i have on my ofther chareter gt xJaaayy D