The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any word on today's patch maintenance downtime?

Morguloth
Morguloth
✭✭
I saw obviously they posted 6 am EDT for servers to go down, but for the life of me I can't find any info on how long they expect them to be down, anyone know?
  • theforgottenking1779
    Morguloth wrote: »
    I saw obviously they posted 6 am EDT for servers to go down, but for the life of me I can't find any info on how long they expect them to be down, anyone know?

Deez nuts know
  • Saperzaper
    I want to know too :(
  • theforgottenking1779
    Saperzaper wrote: »
    I want to know too :(

Deez nuts know lol
  • Saperzaper
    Your acting like a 15 year old. Grow up.
  • theforgottenking1779
    Saperzaper wrote: »
    Your acting like a 15 year old. Grow up.

Lol okay
  • scrzorz
    scrzorz
    *** it then i act like 15 yrear old haha. I wanna know to ;)
  • nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The maintenance times always vary but expect at least 2 hours or more. Possibly longer on consoles since there are more issues.
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.
  • Umad_BrO
    Umad_BrO
    ✭✭✭
    this sucks.
    What's the matter? Did somebody steal your sweet roll?
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Allow at least 6 hours. That's what it was for us on Xbox yesterday.
  • theforgottenking1779
    nordsavage wrote: »
    The maintenance times always vary but expect at least 2 hours or more. Possibly longer on consoles since there are more issues.

Your right the main issue is
    no text chat
  • Saperzaper
    AJ_1988 wrote: »
    Allow at least 6 hours. That's what it was for us on Xbox yesterday.
    Not What i wanted to hear whats in the patch?
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is not ordinary maintenance .... tonight is extra-ordinary
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Saperzaper
    Exp potions :D
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone! We're aiming to have the PlayStation 4 ESOTU megaservers up around noon EDT (5PM BST), or shortly thereafter. Of course, this is an estimate, so if anything changes, we'll be sure to update everyone. As soon as maintenance is complete, we'll update our Service Alerts page and social media channels, as well as the banner at the top of our forums.

Regarding what exactly is included in the update, we'll be posting patch notes later this morning so you all have some reading material while the servers are down. Thanks for your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Morguloth
    Morguloth
    ✭✭
    Hey everyone! We're aiming to have the PlayStation 4 ESOTU megaservers up around noon EDT (5PM BST), or shortly thereafter. Of course, this is an estimate, so if anything changes, we'll be sure to update everyone. As soon as maintenance is complete, we'll update our Service Alerts page and social media channels, as well as the banner at the top of our forums.

Regarding what exactly is included in the update, we'll be posting patch notes later this morning so you all have some reading material while the servers are down. Thanks for your patience!

Thank you very much for the reponse :smile: Really appreciate the info as it's much easier to plan a day around having some kind of an estimate on down time, thanks again and keep up the great work!
  • Wallaby32
    Wallaby32
    Soul Shriven

Thanks. :) now I just hope the patch isn't another 16GB. My ISP would not be happy.

EDIT: Awesome job Zenimax! :) Update file checks previously updated data and starts download at 15.1 GB. Only downloads new data (1.2~GB). once again, Awesome job. I was scared this would be another 15GB download day like last patch.

Edited by Wallaby32 on July 29, 2015 2:31PM
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My PS4 just started downloading the patch now, 8:20 CST. Hopefully I can play once it's finished!
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wallaby32 wrote: »

Thanks. :) now I just hope the patch isn't another 16GB. My ISP would not be happy.
    Yesterday's XB1 patch was 1.6GB. I would expect something similar.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • ghostwise
    ghostwise
    ✭✭✭
    How large is the patch?
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    OMG!!!!!!!!!! patch is about 16 gb my start to download now what is happening with ps4 why so big patch ?????????????????
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    16.267 GBs according to my download screen.
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copying this here for reference:
    Hey guys. When you initially download today's patch, it will display something like "updating file XX/16GB". However, it should jump up to ~15GB pretty quickly, then download the 700MB patch. Please let us know if this isn't the case. Remember that this is only for those that are downloading today's patch (01.05) - if you need to download previous patches, it will be much larger.

UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • franonil
    franonil
    Soul Shriven
    My download is 16gb but it started from 15gb. 1gb patch is fine
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    but download is slow it only be slowe and slower it says 25 min left but now 30 min later time remaining is 95 min so in 30 new min it maybe 154 min lol ong!! what server is it we download from i have 100mb fiber internet so its fast but download from this server is relly sloooowwwww
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

PS5 Europe.
  • Fueganesp
    Fueganesp
    Soul Shriven
    My PS4 is downloading again the 16GB patch, i repeat, AGAIN...
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    i only hope they fixed The Prisoner of Jathsogur so it is possible to complet this quest, have been impossible to complet it as it is now, always some idiots in there and dont know what to do. :)

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

PS5 Europe.
  • Adamsy
    Adamsy
    i only hope they fixed The Prisoner of Jathsogur so it is possible to complet this quest, have been impossible to complet it as it is now, always some idiots in there and dont know what to do. :)

from the patch notes dragnois will no longer spawn at all. Just head downstairs defend the useless sod kill the chief (or be in close proximity when he dies) and move on to the next part. I've already had this quest done from before this patch, so hopefully someone can comment on how it works after this patch.

• Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    Adamsy wrote: »

from the patch notes dragnois will no longer spawn at all. Just head downstairs defend the useless sod kill the chief (or be in close proximity when he dies) and move on to the next part. I've already had this quest done from before this patch, so hopefully someone can comment on how it works after this patch.

i know what to do but this house always been full of people and people kill enemi when they spawn. looks like people have fun of only be in that house. omg !!! lol u dont know how mad i been in this house and said in chat but looks like people are brainless or only do it for irritate u i tryes in 3 weeks but always idiots in there make it impossible :)

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

PS5 Europe.
  • DiabloHell
    but download is slow it only be slowe and slower it says 25 min left but now 30 min later time remaining is 95 min so in 30 new min it maybe 154 min lol ong!! what server is it we download from i have 100mb fiber internet so its fast but download from this server is relly sloooowwwww

Put your play station on sleep mode, it will download way faster. Mine only took 10 mins.
  • scrzorz
    scrzorz
    Mine was done in 102 seconds like 1.5 hour ago.