The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Writ issues

badmojo
badmojo
✭✭✭✭✭
Okay, so I contacted ZOS about this problem and 25 days later I'm still getting the run around. They've worn me down to the point where I want confirmation from other players that I'm not crazy and my character is actually bugged out.

Problem is that some days I get VR5 writs, other days they are level 40.

Here is a screen shot they requested showing my alchemy passives, it also shows that I'm being told to craft a 'Solution of Health' which is a level 40 potion.
mOFrKx0.jpg
[DC/NA]
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I meant solution of stamina.

I can't edit my post?
    [DC/NA]
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hey @badmojo !

We see that an agent is working with you in your ticket, and they will be able to provide the most specialized information and troubleshooting to you.

In the meantime however, we do see that you have not completed the storyline yet on your character who is experiencing this issue. We have had reports of writs working a bit oddly when players are in zones that do not match up with what levels of the storyline they have completed.

Once you have completed the storyline, your writs should return to normal.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you MollyH, that's they type of response I wanted from you guys. I'll slay Molag Bal as soon as I can.
    [DC/NA]