The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Blue screen crash corrupted my save date

redcloud1187_ESO
OK this crash needs to be fix I got a blue screen crash I reported it and started up ESO again and when I did it said that the save date was corrupted and ask me if I wanted to overright the date so hit yes cause it said I hit no the auto save would be disabled it made me agree to terms of use and pick country so did when the character screen load lucky my characters loaded up if they hadn't I would of been *** off cause I got a VR 3 and a VR 1 max clothing and provisioning and few dwemer pages
Edited by redcloud1187_ESO on July 26, 2015 5:37AM
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @redcloud1187_ESO,

This error message lets you know that the local saved data has been corrupted. Luckily, the local saved data only contains your preferences, like hide helmet or Invert Y, etc. Your characters, progress, Crown Store purchases, etc are all stored server-side, so you won't lose any of that due to local saved data.

You can delete the local saved data using the steps in this article: ow.ly/OiK2u

We hope this helps, thanks for your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post