Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

On Steam , Java(TM) SE binary has stopped working

PHOENIXREVENGE
PHOENIXREVENGE
Soul Shriven
I just bought the game on steam.
It has downloaded around 48 gigabyte of data, after that I got an error.
It says: "Java(TM) SE binary has stopped working" and that's all, I am not able to do anything with it.

I have the newest version of Java.
I am using Windows 7 64bit version

Any help would be appreciated.
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, @PHOENIXREVENGE. If you haven't, we encourage you to please create a Game Consultant file and contact our Customer Support Team directly at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask. Please be sure that this file is attached to your ticket when creating it, as this will help our team investigate this error with the most efficiency.

These are the instructions to create a Game Consultant file (including the link to download one if you're unable to access your launcher):
    • Click on the golden cog icon in the top right corner of the game launcher.
    • Under SETTINGS - LAUNCHER, select the ABOUT tab. This tab includes the current launcher version, minimum specifications, and information about Game Consultant.
    • Click the Game Consultant button beneath the tool description.
    • A new window will pop up. When it does, click Run Tests. This may take a few minutes.
    • When the test is complete, a new window will pop up saying "Success!" The report saves itself as a text file called Report.txt in the My Documents folder.
    • To retrieve the file, click the Open Report Location button on the Game Consultant window, or click Open Report to simply view it.
    Edited by ZOS_MichelleA on July 24, 2015 10:57PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post