The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Loremaster's Archive: Effects of the Daedric Invasion"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Loremaster's Archive: Effects of the Daedric Invasion."

Have you feared how the ongoing Daedric Invasion has an effect on Tamriel? Join Gabrielle Benele of the Mages Guild in her investigation of this topic.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay, they answered my split personality question! :D
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • 16BitForestCat
    16BitForestCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You asked a question I'd been wondering myself! (Though when I saw "split personality," at first I was wondering if there was going to be a joke about a similarly-voiced purple equine with her own great fondness for books, haha. Man, that sounds like an "interesting" skooma trip....)

We're doing Abnur Tharn again next time? Arrrrrgh, why can I never come up with any good questions?
    Edited by 16BitForestCat on July 25, 2015 12:23AM
    PC/NA. Alliance agnostic: all factions suck and should go touch grass together.
    If you ever wonder why certain official fandom spaces are so often toxic, remember: corruption starts from the top.
  • Asrien
    Asrien
    ✭✭

Do you actually phrase the questions in character like that or do they pimp it out to be more lore-friendly? :p
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Asrien wrote: »
    Do you actually phrase the questions in character like that or do they pimp it out to be more lore-friendly? :p

@Asrien: That's what I actually wrote. I suspect they omit the letters that aren't lore-friendly enough; this is actually the first letter AFK has asked that's been answered. But I frequently have him ask questions when I can't think of anything GOOD to ask--like I couldn't think of a good question for Haskill, so AFK asked if Sheo liked his cheese on fire. That didn't get answered, but it was maybe two lines of text and not a very interesting question. Rohais usually asks more serious questions, and has been answered more often. (Though I will admit I don't know why they didn't like AFK's letter to the Drake of Blades.)

• Asrien
    Asrien
    ✭✭
    Asrien wrote: »

@Asrien: That's what I actually wrote. I suspect they omit the letters that aren't lore-friendly enough; this is actually the first letter AFK has asked that's been answered. But I frequently have him ask questions when I can't think of anything GOOD to ask--like I couldn't think of a good question for Haskill, so AFK asked if Sheo liked his cheese on fire. That didn't get answered, but it was maybe two lines of text and not a very interesting question. Rohais usually asks more serious questions, and has been answered more often. (Though I will admit I don't know why they didn't like AFK's letter to the Drake of Blades.)

Cool, I sent in a question yesterday about the current state of leadership for the Imperials, trying to be as lore friendly as possible but also mentioning the question plainly and consenting to them rephrasing it to be more coherent if needed. :p
    I really like the lore segment that gets run, it adds to the game's immersion. :)
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's been two weeks. When can we expect the next one of these?